homebrew choptop by Bluwolf
Started on: 03-26-2017 12:24 PM
Replies: 5 (492 views)
Last post by: Bluwolf on 04-24-2017 08:27 AM
Bluwolf

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2017 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BluwolfSend a Private Message to BluwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the original Shueglue737 choptop, later owned by Naskie18 and many of you probably know the history of it...it only had the fastback clip when i got it and I converted back to a notchback on it since I have enough parts..I have done some work to it, but not alot

It is a 1986 choptop, targa top fiero for parts or restoring...their is no motor or transmission and no glass, no seats ....the car has been braced underneath and on the inside, but will need much, much work to be running again. It is set up for a manual and I believe their was a v8 in it at one time...

Their is a clear title..

I would like tol trade for fiero gt fastback taillights, wide front fenders, custom dash/door panels, lambo hinges or you can make me an offer

https://siouxfalls.craigsli.../cto/6060397693.html
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Bluwolf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2017 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BluwolfSend a Private Message to BluwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump....and a new price
engine man

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2017 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i know if you where a 100 miles away i would find a way to buy it and i would have another project as i have a v6 with a 4 speed just sitting

[This message has been edited by engine man (edited 04-23-2017).]

retroman

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2017 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for retromanSend a Private Message to retromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very tempting since I live in Brookings, but my wife would go crazy if I drug home another car that doesn't run Best of luck though. I hope you find a good home for it.
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2017 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I really like the lines on this car. I'm trying to eliminate projects instead of adding them though.
Bluwolf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2017 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BluwolfSend a Private Message to BluwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the response guys...

I'm at the same place, life changing directions a little and not enough time...

It has potential, like to see it goto a good home vs just collecting dust

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock