'88 Fiero Forumla (Partial Tear-Down) by Darth88Formula
Started on: 03-25-2017 04:10 PM
Replies: 1 (248 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 03-26-2017 08:31 AM
Darth88Formula

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth88FormulaClick Here to visit Darth88Formula's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth88FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey all,

Anyone interested in an '88 Formula that's been partially torn down???

I've got a project that's doing nothing but taking up space in the garage and I just want it gone. My initial thoughts were to tear it down and then rebuild it and improving on the drivetrain for a track car. It's been sitting in the garage for going on 7 years and I need the space for other things (other cars that I've got more interest in at this point).

It's been partially torn down, I didn't really save much as I was planning on replacing and re-engineering the engine bay and suspension. The seats are gone, what's left of the interior isn't in the best of shape. I was using the interior for storage of other stuff, so it's been neglected. The good stuff, It's remarkably rust free. There's one spot of rust in the trunk over the passenger side rear quarter(the usual spot) But the underside is remarkably clean. It was a Northeastern car for it's entire driving life. I haven't driven it since I've moved to NC(going on 12 years here)

I'm not looking for anything for it, I just want someone to come pick it up and take it off my hands. If you want to throw some cash my way for it, I won't say no, but I really just want it gone more than anything. I have a clean title on it, so if you want to take it to restore it, that's one less headache .

If anyone wants pics, I can send some your way through e-mail, text, whatever works best for you. shoot me a PM, or e-mail me @darthklipsch@gmail.com. First who shows up at my door to pick it up with a trailer, gets it.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2017 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good luck with sale.

Wrong thread....

Wish I were closer, it would be mine.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 03-26-2017).]

IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay