LF Eibach rear 88 springs by Backtothe80s
Started on: 03-21-2017 07:41 PM
Replies: 4 (184 views)
Last post by: mptighe on 03-25-2017 12:52 PM
Backtothe80s

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2017 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Backtothe80sSend a Private Message to Backtothe80sEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for rear or complete set of Eibach springs. Send me a pm with your price.

Thank you.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Eibach for '88 are SUPER rare. They made a pretty limited amount. I had some on my car, but they were the only set I saw come available for the entire time I had that car which was about 6 years. Honestly I didn't like how low they dropped the car in the back, it looked funny. I wouldn't use them again if I had the option. Good luck.
Backtothe80s

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Backtothe80sSend a Private Message to Backtothe80sEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for the info mptighe,

I may just take your advice on this one. I was mostly looking for a bit more of a stiffer ride feel. But if it sits odd then maybe this is not what I want. I have the suspension out to replace/upgrade so now is my chance. Hmmm. I' appreciate your feedback on this.
2nasti

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2nastiSend a Private Message to 2nastiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just took the Eibachs off the rear of my 87 Fiero to do a coil over kit (needed wider tires ). I will be doing the fronts in the next week or so as time permits. I will be putting the whole set up for sale then if you are still looking for a set of Eibachs.

(did not see in the orginal post what year your car is, went right post the top line and missed it)

[This message has been edited by 2nasti (edited 03-25-2017).]

mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2nasti:

I just took the Eibachs off the rear of my 87 Fiero to do a coil over kit (needed wider tires ). I will be doing the fronts in the next week or so as time permits. I will be putting the whole set up for sale then if you are still looking for a set of Eibachs.

84-87 Eibachs won't work for 88.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock