Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Want to trade: Your V8 Fiero project - My running / driving 86 V6 automatic.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Want to trade: Your V8 Fiero project - My running / driving 86 V6 automatic. by vwaltdog
Started on: 03-21-2017 10:31 AM
Replies: 8 (543 views)
Last post by: FierOmar on 02-05-2023 07:08 PM
vwaltdog

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2017 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vwaltdogSend a Private Message to vwaltdogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am interested in a V8 project, but don't have the time for a build from scratch engine swap for my Fiero. What I have to offer is a running 86 V6 automatic. It has lots of new parts that I have put in through the years that I have owned it. It's quicker to say what's wrong with it than to say what I have done to it. The AC doesn't work (compressor is froze up). It still holds Freon though. I can't seem to get the TV cable adjusted right. (it shifts a little late and hard). Pretty much if I think it was going I replaced it.

[This message has been edited by vwaltdog (edited 03-21-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2017 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good luck on sale. Quick question, what rims are those? Size?

[This message has been edited by Spadesluck (edited 03-22-2017).]

vwaltdog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2017 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vwaltdogSend a Private Message to vwaltdogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They seem to be 18 inch wheels? As far as the brand there are no markings so I really don't know. Why you interested? I have a set of stock wheels I plan on putting on the car because the wideness of the tires make it hard on my shoulder to steer the car.
Also forgot to mention the car has under 60 k miles.

[This message has been edited by vwaltdog (edited 03-21-2017).]

Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 06:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would be interested for the right price. They almost look like a C6 rim. A quick way to find out what size they are is to look on the tire and read the numbers.
vwaltdog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vwaltdogSend a Private Message to vwaltdogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spadesluck:

I would be interested for the right price. They almost look like a C6 rim. A quick way to find out what size they are is to look on the tire and read the numbers.

215/45ZR17 91W
ICCAMDFIERO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICCAMDFIEROSend a Private Message to ICCAMDFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Look like scion tc wheels
Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2017 06:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yea, with a 215/45r17 wheel, those are definitely not C6 rims. Anyways, free bump for you and good luck with the sale!

[This message has been edited by Spadesluck (edited 03-23-2017).]

Irrationable

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2017 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ICCAMDFIERO:

Look like scion tc wheels

They are. 17x7 Scion tC gen 1 wheels.
FierOmar

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2023 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierOmarSend a Private Message to FierOmarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by vwaltdog:
They seem to be 18 inch wheels? As far as the brand there are no markings so I really don't know. Why you interested? I have a set of stock wheels I plan on putting on the car because the wideness of the tires make it hard on my shoulder to steer the car.
Also forgot to mention the car has under 60 k miles.

I’m sure my grandson would like this, but he is definitely too big for it.

[This message has been edited by FierOmar (edited 02-05-2023).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock