For sale 3800 sc/4t65hd by crashmydaytona
Started on: 03-19-2017 09:01 PM
Replies: 20 (1811 views)
Last post by: crashmydaytona on 12-17-2017 09:20 AM
crashmydaytona

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2017 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still have my 3800sc and 4t65hd for sale. I just found out it can be shipped fairly cheap to north Dakota, south Dakota, Minnesota, Illinois, Nebraska, Wisconsin, and Iowa. If your in this area shipping can be as low as $80 depending on where you are. Asking $500 for engine and trans. Email is crashmydaytona@hotmail.com Thanks

Got PIP working again

[This message has been edited by crashmydaytona (edited 08-21-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got any pictures? Maybe some history?
crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm me your email and ill send lots of pics. The miles are unknown the guys I got it from said it had been rebuilt with about 50,000 miles. The transmission has a gm certified rebuild tag on it but there is no way to prove the miles. It ran fine when I pulled it. Rear or front seal leaks a little. I replaced the cheap plastic lower intake gasket with an aluminum one. Supercharger was rebuilt and has a zzp modular 3.5 pulley.
crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2017 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PIP is working again added some pics.
crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2017 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Price drop $1000]
hoddy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2017 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hoddySend a Private Message to hoddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2017 02:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have all the extras for it like Exhaust and Wiring Harness, etc.???
crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2017 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a set of headers that ill through in. I also have a set of swap brackets $300. Thats it everything else was sold.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2017 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent...
crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2017 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2017 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for price drop $500 for engine and trans.
PFF
System Bot
Bluwolf

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2017 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BluwolfSend a Private Message to BluwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
middle age kid

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2017 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for middle age kidSend a Private Message to middle age kidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was wondering if the engine, transmission and other parts are still available? I am in Virginia Beach, VA and would need your help shipping.
crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2017 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Engine and trans are still for sale. If you email your full address I can get a quote for you. Crashmydaytona@hotmail.com
crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Price drop $300 final call going to strip it down and recycle all the aluminum.
jetfighterv

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-15-2017 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetfightervSend a Private Message to jetfightervEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if possible would you sell just the motor with headers if so how much very intrested
Quad GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any idea out of what car did it come out of and what year
crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetfighterv:

if possible would you sell just the motor with headers if so how much very intrested

I will if I don't sell them together in the next few days. $200

crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2017 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

crashmydaytona

567 posts
Member since Apr 2013

Originally posted by Quad GT:

Any idea out of what car did it come out of and what year

It is from a 2000 Pontiac grand prix gtp.

Also have a set of swap brackets if anyone needs a set. $300
jetfighterv

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-16-2017 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetfightervSend a Private Message to jetfightervEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent!!
crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2017 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold localy. Thanks.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock