Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS:PONTIAC AM/FM/CD Stereo Radios with Ipod Mp3 Aux input (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS:PONTIAC AM/FM/CD Stereo Radios with Ipod Mp3 Aux input by Fiero Tom
Started on: 03-18-2017 08:34 AM
Replies: 255 (11037 views)
Last post by: Jim Jimenez on 09-23-2023 06:43 AM
Fiero Tom

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2017 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For sale PONTIAC AM/FM/CD EQ radio that has been tested and all functions work including the CD player AND the AUX in (3.5 mm jack in the faceplate) for your MP3 players complete with wiring harness Metra 70-1862 and Metra 40-GM20 antenna adapters ready to install in a Fiero.

This is what they look like installed ....... and of course they have the Pontiac lighting (orange) to match your dash lights.

I modify the radios myself and make sure that they are fully functional before placing them here for sale.
I ship USPS priority mail and if it doesn't work I would pay for the return shipping and refund your money.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2017 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This one is $150 shipped with adapters ... SOLD

Included adapters ...

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 03-26-2017).]

lorennerol

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2017 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have one. Love it. Added a Bluetooth to line-in adapter to make it even easier to use with my phone.

http://a.co/j8M6rHq

Great product, great service.
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2017 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Weekend bump ... sold one have one left ...
Curtisk1060

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Curtisk1060Send a Private Message to Curtisk1060Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you a pm for the last radio.. Curtis
capnfiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2017 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for capnfieroSend a Private Message to capnfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom

Check your paypal

------------------
88 Formula (Red)
87 Sport Coupe (Blue)
87 SE (Blue)

railshot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2017 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one from Tom already and it works very well!

Tom, keep me in mind if you have any more down the road in say a month or so, I will more than likely be needing a 2nd one soon.
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2017 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is what the wiring adapter should look like if you are using the 'performance sound with subwoofer, cut the blue wire on the radio side and splice it into the red power.

lorennerol

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2017 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On that note, how difficult would it be to just add a sub, Tom? My car does not have the Performance Sound option, but I have the sub enclosure on-hand. Just don't want to take out the headline and A pillar trim to install the overhead module.
Curtisk1060

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2017 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Curtisk1060Send a Private Message to Curtisk1060Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you payment via paypal.. Curtis
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2017 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Both radios have shipped via USPS Priority Mail, tracking numbers have been forwarded .
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2017 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero Tom

1014 posts
Member since Jun 2002

Originally posted by lorennerol:

On that note, how difficult would it be to just add a sub, Tom? My car does not have the Performance Sound option, but I have the sub enclosure on-hand. Just don't want to take out the headline and A pillar trim to install the overhead module.

I've seen the switch relocated next to the cigarette lighter in the center console ......
KMFDMFAN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2017 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KMFDMFANSend a Private Message to KMFDMFANEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom

Is this why when I plug in my radio like this (without the AUX jack) I get a weird "throbbing" noise coming through the speakers? I do have the Performance Sound installed. It doesn't make that noise when the original factory stereo is plugged in.

Or maybe my eBay radio purchase has a bad amp?

Originally posted by Fiero Tom:

This is what the wiring adapter should look like if you are using the 'performance sound with subwoofer, cut the blue wire on the radio side and splice it into the red power.

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2017 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KMFDMFAN:

Tom

Is this why when I plug in my radio like this (without the AUX jack) I get a weird "throbbing" noise coming through the speakers? I do have the Performance Sound installed. It doesn't make that noise when the original factory stereo is plugged in.

Or maybe my eBay radio purchase has a bad amp?

You need to alter the adapter plug to get enough power to the subwoofer.

KMFDMFAN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2017 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KMFDMFANSend a Private Message to KMFDMFANEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok. I did some more research on here and it looks like the blue wire is an antennae ON signal.

Thanks.

You need to alter the adapter plug to get enough power to the subwoofer.

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2017 05:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More radios ready to go ....

Latest radio for sale plug-n-play with aux. input .. $125 shipped.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 04-22-2017).]

kevin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2017 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom,
Are you still selling the Monsoon's? Price?
Cordially,
kevin

[This message has been edited by kevin (edited 04-22-2017).]

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2017 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kevin:

Tom,
Are you still selling the Monsoon's? Price?
Cordially,
kevin

Sorry but the Monsoon is sold .
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2017 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom,
If you have already sold the Monsoon, do you have any similar year/model from Pontiac? I need your auxiliary plug-in option for my iPhone? If not, can you rebuild my existing Pontiac 7 band radio? It needs a complete "tune up".
Cordially,
Kevin
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2017 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump?
Left Ventricle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2017 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Left VentricleSend a Private Message to Left VentricleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are these units compatible with other GMs? I've been looking for an upgrade for the tape player unit in my Century.
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2017 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Left Ventricle:

Are these units compatible with other GMs? I've been looking for an upgrade for the tape player unit in my Century.

This depends on the year of the Century 80's and 90's had 1.5 Din just like the Fiero.

This might look better in a Buick ....... I now longer have a Monsoon version but I do have a 'standard' Delco CD Stereo with aux. input ...

Left Ventricle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2017 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Left VentricleSend a Private Message to Left VentricleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This depends on the year of the Century 80's and 90's had 1.5 Din just like the Fiero.

This might look better in a Buick ....... I now longer have a Monsoon version but I do have a 'standard' Delco CD Stereo with aux. input ...

Mine is a '96. You are correct that this one would be a better match, if only because it's not lit orange. Are you aware of any wiring modifications that need to be made for an A-body? Price on that one?
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2017 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Left Ventricle:

Mine is a '96. You are correct that this one would be a better match, if only because it's not lit orange. Are you aware of any wiring modifications that need to be made for an A-body? Price on that one?

Your current radio is a double din , the radios I have are all 1.5 din they would be to short to fill the opening in your dash.

a_bartle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2017 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for a_bartleSend a Private Message to a_bartleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom,

Do you still have this unit for sale?

More radios ready to go ....

Latest radio for sale plug-n-play with aux. input .. $125 shipped.

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2017 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by a_bartle:

Tom,

Do you still have this unit for sale?

Sure do.
snyderman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2017 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for snydermanSend a Private Message to snydermanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much again?
shipped to 12937?
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2017 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by snyderman:

How much again?
shipped to 12937?

To FORT COVINGTON NY 12937 that will be $125 with shipping included.

Tom
RED86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2017 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RED86GTSend a Private Message to RED86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would be interested in radio as pictured in last photo. let me know what you have. Thanks
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2017 05:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another radio, I'm not doing these very often if you want one now is the time to buy .. $130 shipped with adapters. SOLD

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 06-25-2017).]

GMann20

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2017 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GMann20Send a Private Message to GMann20Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello, just wondered if you would quote a price on adding this to my am/fm/cd radio? Complete shipped to 73162 Okc Ok.

------------------
G L Mann Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

PFF
System Bot
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2017 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GMann20:

Hello, just wondered if you would quote a price on adding this to my am/fm/cd radio? Complete shipped to 73162 Okc Ok.

I'm deep into other projects at the moment and just want to sell the remaining radio I have.

GMann20

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2017 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GMann20Send a Private Message to GMann20Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent via PayPal.
Thanks
Gary
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2017 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have bought one of these radios from Fiero Tom and it works great. Get them while you can.

------------------
1987 Fiero GT T-Top
2012 Kia Forte Koup
2017 Kia Forte S

FieroNews
FieroNews Spare Tire Cover
FieroNews Windshield Banners

snyderman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2017 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for snydermanSend a Private Message to snydermanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just installed one of Tom's CD radios and it works as promised. Dealing with Tom was a pleasure. Great service and communication. Thanks Tom
Rockstar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2017 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RockstarSend a Private Message to RockstarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm deep into other projects at the moment and just want to sell the remaining radio I have.

Tom. PM sent.
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2017 05:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Found a really nice Monsoon to mod ... $150 shipped with adapters. (SOLD)

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 08-01-2017).]

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2017 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another radio 7 band equalizer CD , I'm not doing these very often if you want one now is the time to buy (picture will be added tonight) ... $130 shipped including adapters. (SOLD)

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 08-01-2017).]

scottrinne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2017 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for scottrinneSend a Private Message to scottrinneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GREAT SELLER! I ordered the radio on Tuesday. He shipped the radio from Indiana and it arrived in Minnesota on Friday. I was able to install on Saturday and everything works great!

Thanks again,
Scott.

[This message has been edited by scottrinne (edited 08-07-2017).]

deanearl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2017 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deanearlSend a Private Message to deanearlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ordered the Monsoon just above and got it promptly and everything worked great...Thanks for the good deal Tom!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock