Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Anyone selling any swap dropouts in florida?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Anyone selling any swap dropouts in florida? by Villain
Started on: 03-16-2017 12:58 AM
Replies: 15 (807 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 05-01-2017 11:09 PM
Villain

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2017 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for something to replace my dying engine, the only thing I'm not interested in is the 2.8 or 3.4
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Lou6t4gto

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2017 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ben will have a good 2.8 and 125 automatic trans from the car I'm building for him, the 2.8 is coming out and the 3800SC/4t65e-HD is going in. should be avail able in about a month. call him.. This time, put the engine IN from the Bottom. LOL
Villain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2017 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
PRFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2017 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PRFieroSend a Private Message to PRFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a 2007 3.8 already mounted on 88 cradle with wire hardness, tb. engine has 11k miles on it. let me know if you are interested. I am in Miami. 786-333-4738
Villain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2017 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Lou6t4gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2017 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"the only thing I'm NOT interested in is the 2.8 or 3.4" . so Trent, WHAT Engine ARE you "looking For" ???

Villain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2017 03:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2017 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have had 2 people offer you different options, and the only thing you are posting over and over is "bump"? It honestly does not encourage others to try and help.
Quad GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2017 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a Quad 4 H.O. 16V swap sittjng on a "84 cradle with 5 speed Getrag
Comes with dual Magnaflow mufflers and wiring harness
Villain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2017 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post04-02-2017 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

You have had 2 people offer you different options, and the only thing you are posting over and over is "bump"? It honestly does not encourage others to try and help.

When you posted, he only had one offer that fit his criteria because he said he wasn't interested in any 2.8s or 3.4s. I understand the BUMP to mean he's still looking and price or condition of the ONE offer didn't meet his needs.
It was amusing to see someone going through the exercise of offering him the 2.8 that he said he didn't want in his first post.
PFF
System Bot
Villain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2017 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you^ Yet to receive replies from the first guy. And waiting on a response from Quad. Need an engine for another car besides mine. Roadster we are putting together.
Lou6t4gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2017 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BEN'S New 3800SC SHOULD BE READY TO GO IN , IN ABOUT A WEEK, so the 2.8 will be coming Out of His car as soon as I can get him to Move it .
I believe Trent (villain) mis-worded the ad, I "THINK" he DOES want a Direct "Drop In" (as in 2.8, or 3.4) Trent, please" SAY" Exactly What it is you are "Looking for".
omninate

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2017 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for omninateClick Here to visit omninate's HomePageSend a Private Message to omninateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you a PM.
Lou6t4gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2017 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got Ben's 3800SC/4t65e-HD Finished, {ready to go in}. I will be pulling the '88 2.8 automatic with cradle in a week or 2. contact him.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2017 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A second class engine beats first class walking.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock