Racing parts for fiero projects. by paulsobj
Started on: 01-30-2017 10:34 AM
Replies: 2 (314 views)
Last post by: paulsobj on 02-02-2017 09:04 AM
paulsobj

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2017 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for paulsobjSend a Private Message to paulsobjEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know that this is a circle track auction but many parts can be used for our cars. I was looking at that coil over sleeves for my 3800 swap. You need to make an account and they usually don't ship parts. You can always call Conrad the shop owner and see if shipping is available. I stopped out and looked at the sleeves and the blue one fits the KYB shocks and the other have a inner ridge that needs to be machined out. Conrad said he can machine out two of them for me for $10 to fit my shocks.

idk why I cant get the link to work in PFF as usual...so I am going to keep trying unless someone can fix it... go to www.k-bid.com and the auction is called racers exchange

[This message has been edited by paulsobj (edited 01-30-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
paulsobj

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2017 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for paulsobjSend a Private Message to paulsobjEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To help find it faster all auctions and It ends Thursday. So as time passes it will move to the top of the list.
paulsobj

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2017 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for paulsobjSend a Private Message to paulsobjEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am going to the shop that is hosting this later today. If anyone wants me to get extra pictures or anything let me know. It ends this evening.
Email or text me
bpaulson75fb@gmail.com
(612) 209-3997

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock