Started on: 01-29-2017 09:04 AM
Replies: 8 (871 views)
Last post by: litespd on 02-02-2017 07:27 PM
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2017 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Before the PMs flood in, I know they did not make a Pace Car in 86. I came across this during my morning galavant through the inter webs...

https://dallas.craigslist.o.../cto/5979596444.html

I remember one on the cover of one of the FOCOA mags, thought I would post it. Not Mine.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FastOwen2XLL

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2017 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastOwen2XLLSend a Private Message to FastOwen2XLLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice car! A little pricey, but probably worth it for the mileage and work that's been done.

I am guessing it's been done, but an '88 GT / Indy Tribute with an engine swap and correct interior and badges would be sweet!

Maybe my next project??? Nobody tell my girlfriend!!!
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2017 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not putting the car down, but it basically just has the red stripe. No mention of Indy in the posting that I saw. The interior and badges aren't changed for Indy. If it had the badges, decals, and the Indy wheels (not the grand am, the centerline or whatever), it'd be great.

I agree, an '88 GT Indy tribute with an engine swap would be great. Yes on the badges, although the rear badge and quarter windows would be fun. The Indy's interior really turns me off; I just have a hard time with those colors.

I've wondered if an original Indy could have the doors, wiring, fuel tank, headlight motors, engine, instrument cluster, and suspension upgraded to '88. Basically, combine an '88 Formula with an Indy. Yeah, that's going to get me some hateful comments. There was a project I saw somewhere with this half done.
Luke

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2017 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice looking car. Nice rims. Leather. Low miles. Hopefully he gets a good price for it.
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2017 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, what a pretty car. I love what they did to it.

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2017 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is really a nice looking Fiero. Great looking interior, good paint, and sharp wheels. Some body is gonna get a nice one.
87_FieroGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2017 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_FieroGTSend a Private Message to 87_FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I really like it! Looks fantastic.

------------------

1987 Pontiac Fiero GT, Silver, 5 Speed
2015 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track

reinhart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2017 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for reinhartSend a Private Message to reinhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its just a stock 86 GT with the red Indy pinstripe. The one on the cover of FOCOA mag had been converted entirely. It had the Indy interior and exterior but was a fastback V6 and had the strobe light scoop on the decklid...going off 20 year memory.
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2017 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This car belonged to one of the Kansas City Fiero Club members at one time...his name was Fred ( can't remember his last name). I don't know if he still owns it or not, but it shows that the car is in Overland Park, although the listing is from the Dallas Craigslist...could be a scam. It was a very nice, clean Fiero, as I remember. I believe Fred had a true Indy before this car, I remember these wheels on an Indy at a show I went to years ago. I have some pictures of it....

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock