FS: Brand new window motor pair by V8Dreamer
Started on: 01-28-2017 02:56 PM
Replies: 5 (185 views)
Last post by: mr_corean on 02-02-2017 02:57 AM
V8Dreamer

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2017 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for V8DreamerSend a Private Message to V8DreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pair of window motors, brand new, never installed. I sold my Fieros and am clearing out the garage.

$60 picked up near Allentown, PA or $75 shipped.

Pictures here
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mr_corean

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2017 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take them. Good enough price to let sit on the shelf for when they are eventually needed. If someone actually needs them I'll let them trump my claim for about a day. PM me your paypal and I'll send it to you tomorrow night if no one else jumps in here on these.
mr_corean

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2017 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is officially tomorrow night and no one else had stated a need for these. Money sent.
V8Dreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2017 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for V8DreamerSend a Private Message to V8DreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold.
darbysan

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darbysanSend a Private Message to darbysanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great! Now I know where I can borrow some window motors if I need them
mr_corean

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2017 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lol, for some reason I read this ad as headlight motors and not window motors. That's why I thought I was getting a damn good deal. At this point I think I have about 6 of these things laying around since I was working on doing the caddy swap before ADD kicked in. If you want them you are welcome to them, darby, as I definitely don't need them.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock