Started on: 01-26-2017 05:00 PM
Replies: 3 (260 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 02-05-2017 02:17 PM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2017 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a exhaust, tail pipe, muffler to exhaust manifold, never installed I would like someone else to have.
Was meant for an 88 but, I'm pretty sure it will fit any year Fiero.

$25 and pay the shipping. Have way more in it than that but, it'll never get used here.

Will consider a trade for some also. I just happen to be in need of a 13" five lug 4 1/2 inch pattern wheel/tire for a boat trailer. Would trade even up if someone has that. Tire doesn't have to be new but don't want a worn out or dry rotted/cracked tire either. Regardless, the exhaust is available.

------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun....

You can't do much about the length of your life, so focus on the width and depth. When Life throws you a curve, lean into it and roll that throttle!!

If, you wish to piss off a Conservative, lie to him.
If, you wish to piss off a Liberal, tell them the truth.

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 01-26-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2017 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have taken pictures and will be happy to email them to whomever may be interested. Sorry, I've never figured out how to post pics here. Yeah, I'm pretty internet/computer stupid.

OK, I'm still looking for those 13 inch five lug (4.5 inch pattern) wheels. Greatly prefer the old style stock wheels over spokers also. You know, the kind you can put hub caps on.

Any one have one or two, tires optional if you have two. We can trade even up. Pay our own shipping.

Ok, bump.

------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun....

You can't do much about the length of your life, so focus on the width and depth. When Life throws you a curve, lean into it and roll that throttle!!

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 01-28-2017).]

rkirkpatrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2017 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rkirkpatrickSend a Private Message to rkirkpatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent

------------------
86 5 speed 2.5 Iron Duke
Notchback.

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2017 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold and delivered.

------------------
Ron

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock