WTB: Archie chop top side glass by psychosurfer
Started on: 01-14-2017 12:48 PM
Replies: 12 (532 views)
Last post by: exoticse on 02-12-2017 10:59 PM
psychosurfer

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2017 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for real side glass for an Archie design chop top. Have acrylic and want to move up to real glass. Please let me know of any leads or what you have. Thank you!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
psychosurfer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2017 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Friendly bump. Feeling optimistic a set of glass is out there.
psychosurfer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2017 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Call me an optimist... bump!
Coiro88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2017 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Coiro88GTSend a Private Message to Coiro88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am also looking for some real glass for a chop top. If you find a place that would make it count me in for a set. Would love to move up from the plastic windows.
Thanks!
psychosurfer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2017 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I found a place that will make them using the plastic ones to create metal casts. It would be just shy of 5 grand for a set (if only doing one set). Im willing to go about half that cost... If your interested, I can get it going.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2017 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by psychosurfer:

I found a place that will make them using the plastic ones to create metal casts. It would be just shy of 5 grand for a set (if only doing one set). Im willing to go about half that cost... If your interested, I can get it going.

So you are saying you would pay $2,500 for a set of Archie glass chop top windows? Tempting if true.
psychosurfer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2017 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes. Please PM me if you have a set.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2017 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Surfer i know many people would like a set . Might be worth your while to start a thread and see how many people might seriously want in .
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2017 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have 2 sets for sale PM for price.
psychosurfer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2017 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2017 03:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent pm a day ago.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 02-12-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
psychosurfer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2017 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Exoticse, this was the PM reply I received from BlackThunderGT:

"Price is $4500 a set or both for $8000. For $10,000 I'll include 88 coptop with 3800 SC, mounts, harness and big brake kit and all other parts I have. For windows only buyer will have to arrange shipping and I will drop off at local shipping agent. I can personally deliver windows and or whole package for actually delivery cost paid in advance. "

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2017 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by psychosurfer:

Exoticse, this was the PM reply I received from BlackThunderGT:

"Price is $4500 a set or both for $8000. For $10,000 I'll include 88 coptop with 3800 SC, mounts, harness and big brake kit and all other parts I have. For windows only buyer will have to arrange shipping and I will drop off at local shipping agent. I can personally deliver windows and or whole package for actually delivery cost paid in advance. "

Yeah i got the same reply, thanks.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock