Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Miscelaneous Fiero Parts for sale: Fuel Pump, Sunroof Gasket, TPS, Distributor

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Miscelaneous Fiero Parts for sale: Fuel Pump, Sunroof Gasket, TPS, Distributor by JohnWPB
Started on: 01-08-2017 09:27 PM
Replies: 29 (633 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 02-25-2017 09:07 PM
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2017 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD if you are interested.

Just finishing up an engine swap, and pulled some parts from the 2.8 that were like new before giving the block and the rest of the parts to a local Fiero guy.

To pay for anything, you can follow use this link . Make sure you put your shipping address in the notes.

Newly rebuilt Distributor (For the 2.8)

Has around 300 miles since rebuilt.
Rebuilts are going for around $150. Asking $80 $55 with Free Shipping US Only (Quote can be given for international).

Almost New ACDelco Fuel Pump(For the 2.8) SOLD

Less than 100 miles on it. Purchased at NAPA Auto Parts. The Fuel Pump was one of the last things I replaced before doing my 3800 swap. This is not the original box, this is the box my 3800 fuel pump came in.
Paid: $65 Asking $50 with Free Shipping US Only (Quote can be given for international).

Fiero Store Sunroof gasket: SOLD

Like new condition. The car has been under a car port all but maybe 2 days since it was installed.

Paid $80 + $12 shipping Asking $60 $50 with Free Shipping US Only (Quote can be given for international).

Throttle Position Sensor (For the 2.8)
Like new, with around 300 miles use on it.
Paid $65 Asking $40 $30 with Free Shipping US Only (Quote can be given for international).

PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD if you are interested.
If there is more than one person interested in something, the first post in THIS THREAD asking about the item gets "dibbs".

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 02-20-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ron768

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2017 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ron768Send a Private Message to ron768Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello, I would like to buy the fuel pump. How would you like to be paid?
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2017 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ron768:

Hello, I would like to buy the fuel pump. How would you like to be paid?

The easiest for me is through PayPal. You can use this link to pay the $50 directly to me.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 01-09-2017).]

ron768

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2017 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ron768Send a Private Message to ron768Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent. Thank you.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2017 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ron768:

Payment sent. Thank you.

Payment received, thank you. Will try to get it in the mail first thing in the morning.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2017 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Throttle Position Sensor (For the 2.9)
Like new, with around 300 miles use on it.

Are you sure?
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2017 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Are you sure?

Yep, I am sure.... the pistons were flopping around in the cylinders.... so probably an extra 100 milliliters when ya add up all that extra space

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 01-09-2017).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2017 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Weekend Bump.........
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2017 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lowered the prices on the remaining items......
ron768

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2017 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ron768Send a Private Message to ron768Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got the fuel pump. Thank you.
toadson

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2017 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for toadsonSend a Private Message to toadsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you a PM about the sunroof gasket.
PFF
System Bot
Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2017 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested in distributor
toadson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2017 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for toadsonSend a Private Message to toadsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still interested in the sunroof gasket!
toadson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2017 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for toadsonSend a Private Message to toadsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you still looking to sell?
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2017 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, sorry for the delay! I haven't been checking my email as much lately, and didn't get notifications of posts here.

I will take $45 for the sunroof gasket, shipped to the continental US.
toadson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2017 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for toadsonSend a Private Message to toadsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent!
toadson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2017 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for toadsonSend a Private Message to toadsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still waiting to hear back from you...
toadson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2017 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for toadsonSend a Private Message to toadsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do I need to file a dispute with Paypal? I have not heard anything from you at all since sending payment and it's very frustrating.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2017 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am very sorry for the delay in responding, had a lot on my plate, and totally overlooked this. Totally my fault, no excuse. I will have a tracking number for you this evening when I get home to add it to this post.

What year is your Fiero, and engine?
toadson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2017 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for toadsonSend a Private Message to toadsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the update. I was getting worried is all. I need the gasket for my 88 with the L67 swap. Not the car in my signature, that one just sits and rots in the driveway anymore sadly.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2017 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, here is the tracking number. USPS: REMOVED

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 02-21-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
toadson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2017 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for toadsonSend a Private Message to toadsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks. Would you remind removing the tracking number from the post? I've saved it and don't need everyone on here having my address. Thanks again!
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2017 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I removed it, but a tracking number will not show your address, just City and State, which shows already below your avatar on the left .

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 02-21-2017).]

toadson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2017 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for toadsonSend a Private Message to toadsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was thinking it would show it but oh well. Thanks again been needing a sunroof gasket for years. Been running without one all this time!
DandRauto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2017 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DandRautoSend a Private Message to DandRautoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested in the throttle position sensor. Address in New Jersey?
What is the new price shipped?

Rich
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2017 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DandRauto:

I'm interested in the throttle position sensor. Address in New Jersey?
What is the new price shipped?

Rich

The price is $30, but when going to New Jersey, and adding the free shipping on top of that, it would then be $30

toadson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2017 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for toadsonSend a Private Message to toadsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received the sunroof gasket. Thanks a lot!
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2017 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by toadson:

Received the sunroof gasket. Thanks a lot!

Glad you got it ok! You can certainly see it is like brand new. I am just still sorry about the delay.

DandRauto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2017 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DandRautoSend a Private Message to DandRautoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paypal payment sent
For throttle position sensor

Rich
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2017 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DandRauto:

Paypal payment sent
For throttle position sensor

Rich

Payment received, it will go out on Monday morning.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock