Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  ThelinSells.com - Fiero Ecotec Kits etc (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
ThelinSells.com - Fiero Ecotec Kits etc by Roger Thelin
Started on: 12-29-2016 09:43 PM
Replies: 46 (4753 views)
Last post by: Monolith on 02-25-2017 11:52 PM
edfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2017 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for edfieroSend a Private Message to edfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by akademikjeanius:
http://www.alphafabindustri...e-engine-harness-ecm

http://www.alphafabindustri...e-engine-harness-ecm

And as a result, I'll be hitting you up soon, Roger. Thanks for the keeping manufacturing of the Ecotec swap parts going!

Ouch. 2200 for harness ? What am I missing here?

IP: Logged
riley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2017 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rileySend a Private Message to rileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What are the stage 1 and 2 kits worth?

Originally posted by Hidalgo:

On Ebay, I also found at least one merchant who sells complete kits of used parts to add an LSJ supercharger to an LE5 or L61: http://stores.ebay.ca/jnrchevy/ .

GM Performance Parts used to sell "Stage 1" and "Stage 2" kits that could bring an otherwise stock LSJ in a Cobalt SS up to 241hp. Oh, and I believe the supercharger's snout points to a Fiero's stock air intake on the driver's side, eliminating the need for body modifications on the passenger's side to ensure the engine is fed with cool air and not engine compartment air.

241hp... Hmm... Looks like the Ecotec is the new 3800... if someone starts making Ecotec mounts for the 4T45 and F35 transmissions.

Hidalgo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2017 06:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HidalgoSend a Private Message to HidalgoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know. I've never seen a price, or asked for one. I don't think they still make those kits, though.
Roger Thelin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Roger ThelinClick Here to visit Roger Thelin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Roger ThelinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you provide me with a tranaxle I will make the brackets.I will only charge my standard price.Where I come out with this is I get a chance to make the jigs.Thelinsells 352-375-8259/352-514-0210
Roger Thelin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2017 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Roger ThelinClick Here to visit Roger Thelin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Roger ThelinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I also have seat belt retainer reinforcers.The things next to your hip that break off.Ive got steel plates that go under the plastic so they won't fall off again.
Roger Thelin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2017 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Roger ThelinClick Here to visit Roger Thelin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Roger ThelinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I noticed that most engine/trans swaps didn't have enough room in the fiero subframe. My system corrects for that.What I mean by that you can leave all the engine accessories where they were designed to be.
Monolith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2017 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonolithSend a Private Message to MonolithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Roger, I think I'm about ready to start buying bits for an Ecotec/f23 swap on my 84. I've been toying with this idea for a few years now

Your new site seems to be down as well, and I am usually sleeping or working during reasonable calling hours for EST.

Mind PMing me current prices for everything?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock