Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Anyone have a nice set of clear front marker lights that the FIERO store sold

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Anyone have a nice set of clear front marker lights that the FIERO store sold by FIEROSMIGLA
Started on: 12-23-2016 04:14 PM
Replies: 10 (526 views)
Last post by: FIEROSMIGLA on 01-11-2017 07:34 AM
FIEROSMIGLA

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2016 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROSMIGLASend a Private Message to FIEROSMIGLAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to buy a set of front clear turn signal marker lights the Fiero store sold these . I have pay pal pm or email me for a faster responce

------------------
1987 FIERO GT BLACK CHOP
1987 FIERO GT PEARL WHITE CHOP
1988 FIERO GT T-TOP 5spd (842 of 1252 made)
My build thread:

<A Class="HTMLBodyLink" HREF="https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/082162.html
" TARGET=_blank>https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...ML/082162.html[/URL]</A>

2016 Corvette Z06
2012 Porsche Panamera 4
1999 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL 5spd 1 of 307

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2016 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They don't sell them, anymore? I checked on BTR for them. Not there, either, but the site is terrible. Not user-friendly at all, anymore.

I have a set, but am reluctant to sell. These lights have an issue in that the seals fail. I don't usually sell/ship anything, anyway, but I wonder if the clear lenses were discontinued, due to the separation issues.
FIEROSMIGLA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2016 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROSMIGLASend a Private Message to FIEROSMIGLAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

They don't sell them, anymore? I checked on BTR for them. Not there, either, but the site is terrible. Not user-friendly at all, anymore.

I have a set, but am reluctant to sell. These lights have an issue in that the seals fail. I don't usually sell/ship anything, anyway, but I wonder if the clear lenses were discontinued, due to the separation issues.

They said it took forever to sell them so the Fiero store isnt making anymore at this time just amber .

------------------
1987 FIERO GT BLACK CHOP
My build thread:

<A Class="HTMLBodyLink" HREF="https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/082162.html

2016 Corvette Z06
2012 Porsche Panamera 4

qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2016 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BTR still sells the yellow/clear LED for these clear lens, I just ordered a pair. They don't list them on their site b/c TFS stopped supplying the clear lenses and yes, the site is hard to navigate.

Rob
FIEROSMIGLA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2016 06:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROSMIGLASend a Private Message to FIEROSMIGLAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by qwikgta:

BTR still sells the yellow/clear LED for these clear lens, I just ordered a pair. They don't list them on their site b/c TFS stopped supplying the clear lenses and yes, the site is hard to navigate.

Rob

Im looking for the clear markers do they sell them or only the Led switchbacks ?

------------------
1987 FIERO GT BLACK CHOP
My build thread:

2016 Corvette Z06
2012 Porsche Panamera 4

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2016 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROSMIGLA:
They said it took forever to sell them so the Fiero store isnt making anymore at this time just amber .

I personally bought several sets. The first one separated, the second one got spray paint on it, the third one was misplaced, one is still in a box, and the other 3 came from BTR, and were installed. I purchased them all over probably 2 years, most recently about 2 years ago. At least they're a small part that doesn't take up much space. I wonder if TFS would let you purchase directly from their source.

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 12-26-2016).]

Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2016 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by qwikgta:

Rob

Okay boys I might be a bit slow at times but what is BTR? I fished around a little but no bites. Help me out here. Also I bought the clear lens when they first came out from the Fiero Store and they're still in good shape.

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2016 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BTR = BlackTop Racing

Formerly TLG Auto (Top Line Group)

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 12-26-2016).]

fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2016 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I gotcha a New set.. Check your PMs.

I bought a few sets and only had one lens that separated...I just used clear silicone and it has been holding for a couple of years now..

I always had a hard time placing an order with TLG/BTR...for whatever reason paypall wont show my addy as shippable to them,although I use paypall all the time.
Sucks to,they always got cool stuff.

[This message has been edited by fireboss (edited 12-27-2016).]

fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2017 03:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got all the picts and info you sent me,thanxs..not ready to do it right now but will hit ya back up when I amm....

Enjoy the lenses
FIEROSMIGLA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2017 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROSMIGLASend a Private Message to FIEROSMIGLAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fireboss:

I got all the picts and info you sent me,thanxs..not ready to do it right now but will hit ya back up when I amm....

Enjoy the lenses

I can't tell you enought times how much I appreciate the clear lenes , I put switch back leds on all 3 of my Fieros and really needed those lenses for my newest project ..Keep in touch ... its always great to be on this forum with members like you .

------------------
1987 FIERO GT BLACK CHOP
My build thread:

2016 Corvette Z06
2012 Porsche Panamera 4

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors