Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Steering Wheel Recovery Service - Updated (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Steering Wheel Recovery Service - Updated by Irrationable
Started on: 12-07-2016 12:21 PM
Replies: 91 (7621 views)
Last post by: fierogt28 on 09-29-2022 09:56 PM
Irrationable

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2019 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, time really does fly!

Lots of changes since the last time I updated my sale thread here. I started a new job in my field of study (exercise physiology) earlier this year, but have still been recovering steering wheels and experimenting with new materials in my free time. Currently, I have been experimenting with carbon fiber and Alcantara, as well as expanding into the 3rd gen Firebird and Camaro community. I have also partnered with Mr. Mike to serve as his "go-to steering wheel recovery guy".

Last but not least, I decided to create a social media page to document all of my personal and professional automotive projects and interests. These range from steering wheel recovery, local car shows, and work on my own vehicles. For more updates on my current projects, check out my instagram @IrrationablesGarage

While I do most of my business on the Fiero Facebook page, I do still check my messages here at least once a week. I'll also work on trying to post here on Pennocks more often as well.
IP: Logged
lemonhead

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2020 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lemonheadSend a Private Message to lemonheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hello , my name is chad and I would like to know if you can recover my 87 fiero gt steering or if your still doing it ? thanks so much my email is chaz4latn@yahoo.com
Irrationable

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2020 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, my presence here on Pennocks has really deteriorated over the last year since I started using Instagram as the primary platform to show off my work.

That being said, it looks like Pennocks has finally been updated to make photo uploads from mobile devices possible. So, here are some of the wheels I've done this year (both Fiero and 3rd gen Camaro/Firebird)

------------------
"The Twins"
'87 GT 3.4 pushrod daily driver *SOLD*
'88 GT 3.4 DOHC

'88 T-Top coupe DOHC swap in progress

Irrationable

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2020 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Irrationable

405 posts
Member since Dec 2014
And just for good measure, here are some of my non-GM projects from this year.

300zx airbag wheel

300zx / 240sx

Subaru WRX / STI (2008-2014)

Subaru WRX / STI / Forester XT

Ford Taurus SHO

------------------
"The Twins"
'87 GT 3.4 pushrod daily driver *SOLD*
'88 GT 3.4 DOHC

'88 T-Top coupe DOHC swap in progress

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2020 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Really nice work. May be time to post pricing again. I would not reply on Fakebook as a platform for advertising. As your personal data is compromised, many people including myself refuse to use that site and this forum is far easier to use.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

fast99999

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2020 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fast99999Send a Private Message to fast99999Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Irrationable

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2020 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Really nice work. May be time to post pricing again. I would not reply on Fakebook as a platform for advertising. As your personal data is compromised, many people including myself refuse to use that site and this forum is far easier to use.

I think you've got a fair point there. It's also been brought to my attention that I havent updated my pricing on this sale thread after adjusting my pricing back in the spring of this year. With that in mind, here is a table detailing my updated pricing:

fast99999

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2020 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fast99999Send a Private Message to fast99999Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Irrationable is a true artisan and craftsman! His stitching is beautiful. His service is honest and fast. I can't say enough how awesome he redid my son's 1988 Fiero GT steering wheel to all black. It gives such a touch of class to the interior of the Fiero. Thank you.
Irrationable

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2022 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to post a reply on this thread and give it a quick bump!

I'm a bit ashamed to say that I haven't been very active on Pennock's the last few months and have shifted a lot of my posts to the Fiero Facebook page and my Instagram account @irrationablesgarage. I'll be updating the main post on this thread with my updated 2022 pricing as well as posting some of the highlights from 2021 later this evening when I'm back at my desk.

If you'd like to place an order, message me with your preferred email address and I can send over an order form for you to look over.

Thank you,
Alex
Irrationable's Garage LLC
irrationablewheels@gmail.com
Cokeologist

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2022 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Email sent to email address above
Cokeologist

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2022 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent here as well...

[This message has been edited by Cokeologist (edited 09-29-2022).]

PFF
System Bot
fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2022 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Dennis is right. 100%.

I'm not on that platform either and refuse to use it. Plus, I never found FB interesting. I personally find it does more harm than good.
Really, I wonder if I will see the day millions of user will just loose interest of see the day of light that it just non sense being friends with
people that are really not your friends. Liking and observing what everybody is doing is just a way to know what's going on without leaving home.
Makes people even more lazy. Even if there is settings for personal info, its always possible to go around it. I know people that it ruined their marriage.
Because the woman met someone through FB. That hurts...

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock