Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Steering Wheel Recovery Service - Updated (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Steering Wheel Recovery Service - Updated by Irrationable
Started on: 12-07-2016 12:21 PM
Replies: 81 (5767 views)
Last post by: lemonhead on 06-22-2020 12:41 AM
Irrationable

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2019 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, time really does fly!

Lots of changes since the last time I updated my sale thread here. I started a new job in my field of study (exercise physiology) earlier this year, but have still been recovering steering wheels and experimenting with new materials in my free time. Currently, I have been experimenting with carbon fiber and Alcantara, as well as expanding into the 3rd gen Firebird and Camaro community. I have also partnered with Mr. Mike to serve as his "go-to steering wheel recovery guy".

Last but not least, I decided to create a social media page to document all of my personal and professional automotive projects and interests. These range from steering wheel recovery, local car shows, and work on my own vehicles. For more updates on my current projects, check out my instagram @IrrationablesGarage

While I do most of my business on the Fiero Facebook page, I do still check my messages here at least once a week. I'll also work on trying to post here on Pennocks more often as well.
IP: Logged
lemonhead

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2020 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lemonheadClick Here to Email lemonheadSend a Private Message to lemonheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hello , my name is chad and I would like to know if you can recover my 87 fiero gt steering or if your still doing it ? thanks so much my email is chaz4latn@yahoo.com
IP: Logged
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock