Started on: 12-06-2016 01:15 PM
Replies: 260 (9202 views)
Last post by: MFord1993 on 02-23-2017 09:14 PM
Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2016 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Make ANY lens, no matter the condition, look brand new!

We will be selling repair lenses for $240 shipped on the forum only through the rest of the month. This is the lowest they will ever go, so get them now!

Please PM if you would like custom lettering or no lettering

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 12-09-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2016 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What a good lookin' pair of lenses on that GT! :P

Top quality parts here for those looking to restore your cracked or delaminated lenses. Great price too!

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2016 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shho13:

What a good lookin' pair of lenses on that GT! :P

Top quality parts here for those looking to restore your cracked or delaminated lenses. Great price too!

Your car has been forever immortalized lol

Check your PMs. I want to send you something
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2016 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
Domtech

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2016 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DomtechSend a Private Message to DomtechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there an option for local pickup so that I can see it in person first and save shipping cost?
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2016 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Of course! PM me your number and we'll meet up.
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-10-2016 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still waiting on the heads up for the notchback lenses...
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2016 03:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ITR SOL:

Still waiting on the heads up for the notchback lenses...

We are in talks to have a retailer sell them. Soon.
Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2016 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I posted in your other FS thread, disregard that one. This one answers my question. Very nice! I will be looking to do this hopefully next summer.
TargaTrouble

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2016 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TargaTroubleSend a Private Message to TargaTroubleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put me down for a set! Ill be PMing you I believe this coming weekend
Romualdo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2016 02:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RomualdoSend a Private Message to RomualdoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent a private message. I have a set with a slight crack in the middle. Wondering if that's repairable.
PFF
System Bot
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2016 03:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You could smash your old ones with a hammer and they would still be repairable
paced84

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2016 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paced84Send a Private Message to paced84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just waiting for notch back lens fot my Indy.
RT

------------------

signature by F-I-E-R-O (My Indy on right / #1 IMS)

Domtech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2016 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DomtechSend a Private Message to DomtechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Slammed, I sent you a PM.
migs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2017 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for migsSend a Private Message to migsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anything happening with these? I sent my payment and haven't heard anything back? I realize its the holidays
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2017 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A couple people out of the dozen or so we shipped are having issues with one particular FedEx pickup. We're trying to figure it out right now. I've been out for the past couple weeks so the best way to get a hold of the shop is email or phone call.

We don't want people to feel cheated or scammed because of the couple week wait. Refunds are always available

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 01-04-2017).]

railshot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2017 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed:

A couple people out of the dozen or so we shipped are having issues with one particular FedEx pickup. We're trying to figure it out right now. I've been out for the past couple weeks so the best way to get a hold of the shop is email or phone call.

We don't want people to feel cheated or scammed because of the couple week wait. Refunds are always available

Hey Slammed,
I really hope this all works out for everyone as what you are doing is so badly needed!

I am one of the unlucky ones to be in on that shipment, but hope for the best.
Let's let things work themselves out on their own....

Heck a FedEx truck was robbed here just south of me in Chicago during that timeframe.....
guess I will watch the local craigslist for GT lenses. LOL
migs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2017 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for migsSend a Private Message to migsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another week is passing and I have not received any shipment or been contacted back by Slammed either here or through emails. If anyone has actually received a set of these lenses could you post a pic of them, not like the first one I mean a box with just lenses sittin inside so those of us who are on the hook might be made believers
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2017 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by railshot:

Hey Slammed,
I really hope this all works out for everyone as what you are doing is so badly needed!

I am one of the unlucky ones to be in on that shipment, but hope for the best.
Let's let things work themselves out on their own....

Heck a FedEx truck was robbed here just south of me in Chicago during that timeframe.....
guess I will watch the local craigslist for GT lenses. LOL

Didn't you buy the ”repaired” set with housings and get them already?
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2017 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Didn't you buy the ”repaired” set with housings and get them already?

Yes, I bought the "repaired" set on December 15th, and no, I have not received them yet sadly.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2017 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oops. Meant to PM you.
PFF
System Bot
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2017 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Oops. Meant to PM you.

LOL, no problems. I am still hoping for the best with this.
Yannsky

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2017 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YannskySend a Private Message to YannskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi

I don't know how to post pictures here. I received mine (in Canada) a couple weeks ago with the lens and a tube of silicone. Maybe one of you can give me his email address and can post pics for me.

Yannsky
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2017 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent for pictures, more than glad to post them for you Yannsky.
All the more reason for me to still hold out hope I get mine.
Yannsky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2017 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YannskySend a Private Message to YannskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Railshot

Pic send
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2017 06:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Yannsky:

Hi Railshot

Pic send

Yannsky's pictures

I will leave the last one out until someone needs to contact the seller, it is a shot of the invoice.
jjd2296

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2017 07:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is that just dust or are they cracked???
Yannsky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2017 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for YannskySend a Private Message to YannskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi

No it is Dust and the flash and my finger print.

The letters are crisp, the lens are looking good. The PON fits very well on my two sets and the TIAC is fitting perfectly on one of them and the second i ´ll have to trim the old lens a bit.
migs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2017 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for migsSend a Private Message to migsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting those pics, I at least feel better about the product still unsure why I have not received mine or heard back at all from SLAMMED but I'm not going to dwell on it and hopefully they appear one of these days...
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2017 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi every one this is Brandon at PVS. Micayla wont be returning to the shop for at least a couple more weeks with the way her health is and I want to be sure that every one is taken care of. I know migs, railshot and minn are waiting on parts. I am starting claims on those three with FedEx and in the meantime I can either send out replacements which I have ready right now or send out refunds. It's been just about one month and I don't want to drag you all along much longer. If anyone has questions or just wants to talk you can reach me or Kevin at the sales email or you can call us.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2017 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Slammed

783 posts
Member since Mar 2015

Originally posted by migs:

THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting those pics, I at least feel better about the product still unsure why I have not received mine or heard back at all from SLAMMED but I'm not going to dwell on it and hopefully they appear one of these days...

We shipped 22 sets in December alone and I know there have been many others who have posted pictures and reviews on this forum. The sales email is the best place to reach out to as she may not answer.
PFF
System Bot
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2017 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hi every one this is Brandon at PVS. Micayla wont be returning to the shop for at least a couple more weeks with the way her health is and I want to be sure that every one is taken care of. I know migs, railshot and minn are waiting on parts. I am starting claims on those three with FedEx and in the meantime I can either send out replacements which I have ready right now or send out refunds. It's been just about one month and I don't want to drag you all along much longer. If anyone has questions or just wants to talk you can reach me or Kevin at the sales email or you can call us.

Very sorry to hear she is in poor health, and thank you for posting this.

I truly would rather have the repaired lenses than any refund, but just wish the communication was better or faster.

I did email sales and have not heard anything back about the status of the repaired lenses I purchased a couple of times.....

I do have a line on some very nice original lenses, and of course they will cost more, but if nothing gets resolved soon I think a refund will be my next request and go that route before they are sold.
Dave
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-12-2017 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Haven't seen the other pics of many people posting they got there's. I ordered two sets on the 24th, (4) lenses, and haven't received even a confirming email.
I'll take the refund.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 01-12-2017).]

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2017 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Message me your email you used I'll get it done

If you change your mind, I can have lenses in the mail tmrw with a working number.

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 01-12-2017).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-13-2017 06:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, as long as they're not seconds or returns I'll stay with the order but would like a confirmation message through Paypal. If that's not acceptable then I proceed with the refund. PM sent on the board as well.
handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2017 07:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been wanting a set of these lenses for a while but I am beginning to wonder what the heck is going on? How is it that the response to customers requests and to people who have bought and paid for these lenses is so slow and nonexistent?
I really want to buy a set but until I see better results, communication with customers, good review and photos posted I just cannot do it.
I can understand that FedEx might be having a problem getting them delivered but isn't there a tracking number? If not there should be, if a tracking number was supplied at least people could know where the package is sitting.
Please post some of the good reviews and responses from satisfied customers so others can see that all of this is legitimate. I am really rooting for this to work out for everyone!
Put me down for a set as soon as these problems are taken care of, until then, I will be waiting and watching to see what happens.
migs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2017 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for migsSend a Private Message to migsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The sales email is the best place to reach out to as she may not answer.

What is the correct email that you guys will answer, the one that is linked to this account has been unanswered for a month now, perhaps you can update that in the user profile for SLAMMED also?

I still want my set BTW I'm choosing to believe
steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2017 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jonathan Tate

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2017 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan TateSend a Private Message to Jonathan TateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2017 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is a mall thread. Please keep your silly comments to yourselves. We sold 18 sets in November on Ebay alone and you think only these 4 people bought them at a heavily discounted price in December? It is an isolated incident. If you want to find other customers I am not familiar with the names as I dont post here but they have been for sale for over a year so maybe search this username. Our stock photo is from a customer and his review. We had a lot of orders over the holidays, we sell 29 different models of holsters, 3 valve covers and vacuum recover dashboards in addition to the Fiero stuff and our local jobs. Micayla had been in contact with everyone as far as I know until just this week minus migs who had been emailing her gmail that i think was just made for this account

Originally posted by sourmash:

Ok, as long as they're not seconds or returns I'll stay with the order but would like a confirmation message through Paypal. If that's not acceptable then I proceed with the refund. PM sent on the board as well.

We do not have "seconds" and have never had a return. These are from our latest batch.

Parts are going out today and I will send you the payment confirmation for paypal sourmash.

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 01-13-2017).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock