Started on: 12-06-2016 01:15 PM
Replies: 260 (9200 views)
Last post by: MFord1993 on 02-23-2017 09:14 PM
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SCCA FIERO:

I have finally been contacted. Hard to say what's going on, but I know they make these lenses, and I want a set. I was offered a refund and declined because I want the lenses and not in a hurry. Health was mentioned. I just asked to be kept informed.

Slammed/Dallas I know your reputation is in question here, but the fact is you make these lenses and we want/need them.

"HEALTH WAS MENTIONED"

So everyone in the Slammed group got sick at the same time! And you accept this as just another reasonable excuse?

As P.T. Barnum said "There's a sucker born every minute".
It appears P.T. was correct.

[This message has been edited by steve308 (edited 02-01-2017).]

IP: Logged
ITR SOL

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2017 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It will prove fairly difficult for Slammed to recover from this I imagine. Being completely and absolutely caught lying about Dallas's involvement added to whatever incarnation of delivery issues this is, is going to make it difficult for them to rebound. I still advise just sticking to eBay. Their time here will be spent hounded in every thread, and there are fewer people to come to their defense with each incident. After the way the reacted, I personally wouldn't defend them again, even though I'm still hoping something positive happens somehow.

[This message has been edited by ITR SOL (edited 02-01-2017).]

fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dang what happened to ITR SOL
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fireboss:

what happened to ITR SOL

ITR SOL had been on borrowed time here since last August.

Originally posted by ITR SOL Here:

Slammed, you seem to keep repeating the same mistake of trying to explain and justify to people that have no intention of taking you at your word. No matter what you say, they will find some real or perceived contradiction and try to use your words against you. I'm hoping you follow through and let them eat their words, but even then they won't let it go and will latch onto whatever they can. They're just those kind of people.

My response to him at the time was the following...

Originally posted by Patrick:

You've got a lot to say about other PFF members for someone who only registered here two months ago.

[EDIT] That's rather interesting... I give evidence that ITR SOL had been criticizing forum members (repeatedly, I might add) who were simply warning fellow members about Slammed/Dallas Jolley (which probably explains why ITR SOL has now been turfed out of here)... and I'm negged for providing relevant history. Yeah... gotta love the strange inner workings of some people's minds.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 02-02-2017).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2017 06:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

... and I'm negged...

Don't sweat it. You're not going anywhere.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2017 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Don't sweat it. You're not going anywhere.

Thanks Raydar. I guess it just puzzles me as to what motivates people to do what they do.
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2017 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Todays update....

As expected, no tail lights and no responses to either myself or PayPal.
They had until today to respond to PayPal's emails.

By Monday, 2-6-2017 I should have my funds refunded by PayPal, as I paid as goods or services.
A little cya by myself, but still would rather have received the tail lights.

steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2017 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please be sure to 'leave feedback' about your experiences with 'slammed'. Just go to the first page, press the 'leave feedback' tab under 'slammed' and check the boxes that you feel best represent what you have been subjected to. Everyone who attempted to purchase from the 'slammed' please honestly leave your feedback. Help others who may be considering a purchase in the future make an educated decision.
hoddy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2017 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hoddySend a Private Message to hoddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am absolutely gutted by this as I purchased a rough (delaminated and cracked ) used set of lights with the intent of rebuilding them in case anything ever happened to the ones on the car, one of which is starting to delaminate. As you can imagine parts for these cars are like rocking horse **** over here and with stumbling across a pair of lights by accident thought I would go for it and have a backup pair.
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2017 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Final update, my money has been refunded by PayPal this afternoon.

Done with this, and possibly Fiero's.
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2017 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by railshot:

Final update, my money has been refunded by PayPal this afternoon.

Done? Say it isn't so! As a plastics engineer, do you have any industry connections that might lead to a more reliable supply situation?

Or you could switch allegiances to the original notch-back style... I think they look pretty good...

PFF
System Bot
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2017 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Boy as a community we really do like to repeat the same sagas over and over again don't we!

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...L/095376-6.html#p233
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2017 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by railshot:

What? Seriously?

This shouldn't have come as a surprise. The OP's rep is not exactly stellar.
At least you got your money back. You're not out anything except for the time that was wasted.
(And yeah... at my age, as well, time is my most precious commodity. Pisses me off when people waste it for me.)
With that said, IMHO, it was worth the gamble. It could have paid off.
(Aside from that, everyone was hoping that maybe this time it would be different. Some people DO eventually get their sh!t together. Others, not so much. It's why we pay with Paypal.)

You've been talking about "getting out of" Fieros for some time. If that's what you want to do, that's cool. I understand the many reasons you have stated. But please don't let THIS stupid sh!t be the reason why.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 02-05-2017).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2017 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jefrysuko:

Boy as a community we really do like to repeat the same sagas over and over again don't we!

Reproduction TAIL LIGHTS coming soon

Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2017 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bumped by mistake. Anyway are there anyone waiting for there lenses still?

------------------
1987 Fiero GT T-Top
2009 Dodge Charger
2017 Kia Forte S

FieroNews
FieroNews Spare Tire Cover
FieroNews Windshield Banners

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 02-11-2017).]

TargaTrouble

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2017 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TargaTroubleSend a Private Message to TargaTroubleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sadly, I still am waiting for my lenses. I have until 2/18/17 to escalate to paypal, have received no contact or update since 1/31. with the promise they would be sent that week or a refund was to be issued. Sent various paypal emails and personal emails, have received nothing in return.

What was suppose to be a sweet deal extended to the forum during the holidays rapidly turned into a horrible transaction.

I wish someone else would be able/willing to step up and provide this much needed product to the community with success, but so far this topic seems to be cursed.

Either way a lot of us are left with a horrible sour feeling over the encounter, even those lucky enough to receive their product.
jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2017 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You were warned!!
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2017 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jjd2296:

You were warned!!

Over and Over again and again ------ File the Pay Pal dispute NOW -- or contact your credit card company --- both should be use to the refund process by now.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2017 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

... File the Pay Pal dispute NOW ...

Yup.
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2017 05:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TargaTrouble:

Sadly, I still am waiting for my lenses. I have until 2/18/17 to escalate to paypal, have received no contact or update since 1/31. with the promise they would be sent that week or a refund was to be issued. Sent various paypal emails and personal emails, have received nothing in return.

So how did ya end up?
Hope you got your refund..
MFord1993

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2017 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MFord1993Send a Private Message to MFord1993Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just stumbled upon this thread. Bought lenses on ebay twice, once under the clearholsters selling account and once under the sk8erlovinsweetheart account. Had to get a refund from paypal both times. Glad I'm at least not alone.

[This message has been edited by MFord1993 (edited 02-24-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave