Started on: 12-06-2016 01:15 PM
Replies: 260 (9202 views)
Last post by: MFord1993 on 02-23-2017 09:14 PM
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2017 05:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-17-2017 06:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When am I getting a refund? You said last night. I just want the refund.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 01-17-2017).]

Yannsky

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2017 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for YannskySend a Private Message to YannskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Email send last friday and not answered yet

Thks
migs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2017 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for migsSend a Private Message to migsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still hoping I get my set and I'll post up pics etc when(if) that happens
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2017 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sourmash ---- hopefully you used e-bay and paypal. If you did I hope you didn't "Gift" the sale. If you paid for an item file a claim ASAP - it will take a while to get a refund but you will get it.

Everyone else ----- Do your research before you purchase any item from anybody on Pennock's, e-bay, Amazon etc...., If after you get the honest opinions from here on the forum you chose to purchase an item from anyone with a less then stellar recommendation you have no one to blame but yourself.

Again - buyer beware.

Example (of a good reviews - based on my experience)

I spoke to Rodney on a part he offers a week ago Sunday (Via e-mail). He said it would go out Monday (It did) he said I'd probably have it Thursday (I didn't) It came in on Wednesday! No blame on Fed Ex, no missing tracking numbers, no smoke, no mirrors, no shell game with aliases to divert the blame and no web wages disappearing or adds vanishing from e-bay.

Ordered a booster from sardonyx247. - Had the booster on my front porch in four days --- packaging was outstanding - booster arrived in perfect condition. No blame on Fed Ex, no missing tracking numbers, no smoke, no mirrors, no shell game with aliases to divert the blame and no web wages disappearing or adds vanishing from e-bay.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-17-2017 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you. Yes it was Paypal Goods and Services.

slammed, you need to refund my payment. It was due last night and now overdue. When is it coming? If the money was already spent, you need to send me a payment via Paypal Credit for the $480. It's easy. You have said you have (2) Paypal accounts to choose from so this should be easy to do.
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-17-2017 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't really want to get involved in this. It doesn't bode well that Slammed was so determined to denounce even being involved with DJ, only for him/her/them to admit that he was involved in the whole venture (regardless of role). To Migs, Sourmash, and Railshot, file a PayPal claim, linking this thread in the message to the seller for PayPal to see. Take screenshots and quote all of their replies in your responses so that they won't change any of the dialogue. PayPal will decide in your favor. If they don't, contact your bank or credit card company, and request a chargeback against Paypal, which will seize the funds back from their account. I've had to do it several times, so I know what will and won't work. The bank can do a chargeback, even if you sent it as a gift, as long as you can show them you actually ordered something and never received it. Slammed admitted to that here, so again, preserve / document it.

To Slammed(s), you just made anyone that tried to stick up for you look like an ass, and probably cost yourselves a lot of business. You lied about your involvement with Dallas, period. I still don't like the tactics of the hyenas, but if you end up run off, it will be your own dishonesty that does it, not them. In fact what you JUST DID was to validate their claims against you. Even if everything else is wrong, they ended up being right about your involvement with Dallas, which you denied (lied about). Well, good luck sorting this out. Even if the three buyers are made whole, the reputation likely won't survive this. It's too bad, like you said, we were in dire need of this as a community.
Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2017 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There were no lies. I stopped selling these several months ago when my laser no longer worked and I was out of money. He was very eager to do business with me and spend the money to get it all back on track. If you all hadn't stuck your nose in it, I likely wouldn't ever have spoken with him or even be in business right now and doing very well with all our other projects.

All December orders(including sourmash) are shipped and tracking numbers have been sent out that work and show packages in fedex possession. The originals(not migs or sourmash) that were lost have been found and are noted by fedex saying they were unscannable and relieving me of any fault.

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 01-17-2017).]

regal7point5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2017 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for regal7point5Send a Private Message to regal7point5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed:

There were no lies. I stopped selling these several months ago when my laser no longer worked and I was out of money. He was very eager to do business with me and spend the money to get it all back on track. If you all hadn't stuck your nose in it, I likely wouldn't ever have spoken with him or even be in business right now and doing very well with all our other projects.

All December orders(including sourmash) are shipped and tracking numbers have been sent out that work and show packages in fedex possession. The originals that were lost have been found and are noted by fedex saying they were unscannable and relieving me of any fault.

I still haven't heard back regarding the header that was purchased 12/17. Is this Micayla responding above? I understand these were not necessarily made at the PlasticVac shop, but still no word.

Jonathan Tate

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2017 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan TateSend a Private Message to Jonathan TateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

All December orders(including sourmash) are shipped and tracking numbers have been sent out that work and show packages in fedex possession. The originals that were lost have been found and are noted by fedex saying they were unscannable and relieving me of any fault.

Who of all of the people that have used the Slammed identity is the person speaking in this post? Hard to keep track. So no refund for sourmash?
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2017 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First of all I never "gamble" money I am not prepared to lose, so that being said......

I have followed the development of these lenses with fascination since I saw the first post about them.

I too had a dream of making them available to everyone as a substitute for parts created off the original molds.
I myself would prefer to have lenses from the original tooling.
Try as I might, I have not been able to locate the original tooling yet, but still have not given up trying.

My 40 years in injection molding has left me with quite a bit of clout, and contacts that reach far beyond these shores, so hang in there, if there is a way to find them, I will.

This to me has seemed like a very valuable alternative to the original reproduction lenses the Fiero Factory had commissioned to be made from the original tooling but is now sadly lost.

Now on a personal note, I have received notice from Slammed that my lenses (complete tail lights) should be delivered by the 24th.
If nothing happens by that date, I will let everyone know, and further pursue my quest for the tooling.

Slammed, I am still hoping for the best for you with these repair lenses along with any other projects you may begin to develop.
Dave

Edit to add mine are not just the lenses.

[This message has been edited by railshot (edited 01-18-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2017 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From the very beginning of the misadventures of slammed to this mess now, I do not see how anybody in their right mind would want to even try do business with this fly by night operation. I don't have a GT but if I did there is no way in Hell I would have tried to order anything from this group. I guess some people you just need to show them the fire, others will have to stick their hand in it to get the picture. So sad.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2017 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be back home no later than Thursday and will get your header out to you

I think the answer to the other questions are obvious. Good to see all the same shiit talkers are alive and well

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

From the very beginning of the misadventures of slammed to this mess now, I do not see how anybody in their right mind would want to even try do business with this fly by night operation. I don't have a GT but if I did there is no way in Hell I would have tried to order anything from this group. I guess some people you just need to show them the fire, others will have to stick their hand in it to get the picture. So sad.

I'd say because no matter how much you idiots talk trash, I don't owe a single person a dime and 99% of the people who ordered, got their lenses and were very, very happy with them.

Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2017 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll be back home no later than Thursday and will get your header out to you

I think the answer to the other questions are obvious. Good to see all the same shiit talkers are alive and well

I'd say because no matter how much you idiots talk trash, I don't owe a single person a dime and 99% of the people who ordered, got their lenses and were very, very happy with them.

Damned, you are faster to respond to my post then the people you owe answers to. That says a Hell of a lot about you, who ever the fu@k you are.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-17-2017 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll be back home no later than Thursday

Wait. You don't have to go home to refund my payment. You just have to have access to a computer, which you have. The payment that you owe me.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2017 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

Wait. You don't have to go home to refund my payment. You just have to have access to a computer, which you have. The payment that you owe me.

Someone hasn't checked their PMs
Yannsky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2017 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YannskySend a Private Message to YannskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thks
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2017 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Yannsky:

Thks

Well now how in the Hell is that possible?
Everybody has been taken care of according to this slammed entity.
Seriously, this is more entertaining than watching Hillary thinking she is telling the truth!
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2017 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He has gotten his parts, even posted in this thread about how nice they are. It's about fees Fedex left him with well after delivery. Canada. I haven't had a response from our account manager Yannsky.

Stfu Lambo. There's a reason you're so red. You must have a miserable life to troll things you've got nothing to do with

Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2017 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There you go guys. Don't ask where your money is or where your parts are via messages directly to the slammed group. Just let them know here how big a piece of sh!t they are here and get an instant response!
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2017 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nope, it's called I'm back. Brandon was pretty damn quick to respond from what I'm looking at. What's your reason for responding so quick? Oh yeah, it's that miserable life we were just talking about
PFF
System Bot
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2017 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Blah blah blah...

Point proven.

Jonathan Tate

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2017 05:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan TateSend a Private Message to Jonathan TateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was out of money.

I'm back

I think the answer to the other questions are obvious.

you idiots.

I have not insulted you in anyway.

I said I acknowledge we haven't delivered on our end.

I don't owe a single person a dime

I said Micayla is Ill

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-18-2017 06:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guess who is refusing to give a refund now? I got a tracking number and am doutlbtful of what I'll receive. What a train wreck.
migs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2017 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for migsSend a Private Message to migsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did get a PM with tracking info finally... Won't receive anything until next week I'll post then
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2017 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a reminder to any buyer of any product ----- there is a LEAVE FEEDBACK under the sellers name. It allows you to leave honest feedback on any and all transactions from any and all sellers here on Pennock's. Please use it. If those who are not treated fairly by anyone who sells goods and services this is the place to enter your information and perhaps in the future prevent someone from falling prey to dishonest, unresponsive, underperforming, lying , cheating, excuse making multiple personality individuals who fail to deliver product and services as should be expected in todays market. Those individuals who deserve praise for outstanding service should also be noted in this area. IF YOU DON"T use this feature an unscrupulous individual can have a few individuals enter false information giving the impression the seller is on the 'up & up'.

TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2017 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don`t have any interest in lens as mine are in good shape but as a vendor and someone who has been on this forum for a number of years I can say that most of the people on here are a pretty understanding group.
The key to keeping them as an understanding group is communication.
I have had things happen that were not my fault that have delayed shipping a product but the customer appreciated that I contacted them immediately and let them know the status.
Everyone that I have contacted has said, no problem and thanks for letting them know.
I think most of the problem is that funds that are sent to the producer of the product get spent and they have no money to reimburse so desperately they resort to silence.
That never works, so bridges are burnt and it`s hard to rebuild them, especially when the vendor resorts to name calling and trying to make the complaintent feel guilty for complaining.
Anyway, the list of vendors is getting smaller for our little cars and so we expect people to keep their word in this close knit group.
Just my .02
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-18-2017 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

All December orders(including sourmash) are shipped and tracking numbers have been sent out that work and show packages in fedex possession. The originals(not migs or sourmash) that were lost have been found and are noted by fedex saying they were unscannable and relieving me of any fault.

I was one of the people defending you, in multiple threads against multiple antagonists. I personally called and spoke with Brandon, and offered on multiple occasions to purchase items from you. Luckily I don't own a fastback, or I may have been one of the people encountering problems now or previously. You were accused many times of being Dallas Jolley, which you denied and deflected. If you are indeed in business with him, having accepted a financial donation or investment from him and having him create your website, then the argument is a moot point. A lie by omission is still a lie. Blaming the members here for "sticking their noses in it (don't you DARE include me in that as I was defending you), for you being in business with the very person you denied being a participant is asinine and an insult to everyone's intelligence, including yours.

Stopping your approach is the only logical way now. I still believe in your skill and the need of this product, as well as other products. If I were you, I would just sell on eBay now. MAYBE leave ONE thread here, linking to the eBay sales, and let that be the end of it. Your reputation is too damaged for you to salvage it by arguing against the fact that you've indeed been caught in a lie now (again, even if it's by omission). With protection of eBay and PayPal, hell I'd still consider buying something from you, but not without those things. Not now.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2017 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

Guess who is refusing to give a refund now? I got a tracking number and am doutlbtful of what I'll receive. What a train wreck.

I never said anything of a sort. I sent you a message with a working tracking number and said let me know when they arrive. You said here on the forum we weren't holding up our end of the deal. You haven't filed a claim so I sent you 2 sets of brand new lenses like you paid for. I didn't even know you had asked for a refund and by the time I talked to Brandon, he had them ready so I told him to send them. By the time they arrive you will have waited one month.

Unless I am banned, I will continue to sell here and on ebay. Is it unfortunate the series of events? Sure. Did people wait a month? Yeah. Do I actually deliver? You bet. Is the product great? You better believe it.

I have no issue associating with Dallas. I didn't know him when everyone was pointing fingers. It wasn't until well after I was already selling, when I was out of money and business, did we get together. I owe him a lot.
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-18-2017 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Unless I am banned, I will continue to sell here and on ebay. Is it unfortunate the series of events? Sure. Did people wait a month? Yeah. Do I actually deliver? You bet. Is the product great? You better believe it.

I have no issue associating with Dallas. I didn't know him when everyone was pointing fingers. It wasn't until well after I was already selling, when I was out of money and business, did we get together. I owe him a lot.

I think you'll have a VERY hard time trying to convince people of this. You HAD to have at least known who he was prior to this. If not, how exactly did you meet? Did you look him up? Did he look you up? Did you actually work with him considering you're in the same field?

I'm not going to sit here and attack you, I'm not like the people that have been. That said, I'm also not going to be told that it's everyone else's fault that you went into business with the one guy they accused you of being and didn't want to deal with because of his history of unethical behavior on this forum. Behavioral patterns that are very similar to patterns that you've exhibited. There's a definite reason why RideZiLightning (Dallas) is unwelcome here. He also showed a lack of understanding as to why he was in the wrong, much like you have when confronted. If you keep going this way, you may not get banned but your name will be synonymous with his.
gmorris

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2017 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gmorrisClick Here to visit gmorris's HomePageSend a Private Message to gmorrisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Slammed, do you also go by the Ebay seller name sk8rlovinsweetie? I have ordered repair lenses on Ebay prior to Xmas and have had no response from several Ebay PM's to check on the status.

------------------
Guy

PFF
System Bot
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-18-2017 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gmorris:

Slammed, do you also go by the Ebay seller name sk8rlovinsweetie? I have ordered repair lenses on Ebay prior to Xmas and have had no response from several Ebay PM's to check on the status.

Yes, that's her. She USED to go by plasticvac, but started selling under another name.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2017 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gmorris:

I sent out a mass email before Christmas to all buyers to the registered ebay emails that we would not have a new batch until 1/10. What is your username? The sales on ebay have an extended wait time listed in the auction. I am the only person who handles the ebay because that is my personal account and have not been able to run things for the past couple weeks

edit I see now you opened a case. I'll make sure it gets handled first thing tomorrow

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 01-18-2017).]

Rodney

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2017 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope you guys eventually figure out you are really dealing with Dallas Jolley here. Not someone else. Go to this topic and read it from beging to end:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...090219-1-064091.html

Fake tracking numbers. Blaming UPS for loosing the shipments. Excuse after excuse. Says he shipped seat covers but could never supply tracking numbers. Calling people names. Leading people on etc. Same person. Talks about being a really good welder. People calling him a liar (at least he admits to being a liar back then). Read that whole topic shown above then look at all the recent Slammed postings over the last year or so. This is the same person. How long are you guys going to let this guy keep this up? In my opinion Slammed is Dallas Jolley from day one.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2017 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2017 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
10 years ago from now would make him 17. You were never young and in over your head?

Why don't you ask gmorris what the name on his ebay and paypal say who I am? You really don't like how dumb I made you look in my previous threads. You offered money for my stuff and even met with plastic people to prove I couldn't do it. What did you say? You can't vacuum form clear parts because they lose their clarity... lol what a pathetic old man you are Rodney. I am glad to call you names all day long you butthurt little girl

Rodney. I'm not going anywhere. You will never be able to get rid of me. I will always be making things people want. I'll say it again. There is not a single person I owe money to or parts. So suck it

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 01-18-2017).]

ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-18-2017 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll say it again. There is not a single person I owe money to or parts. So suck it

Except the 4-5 people in this thread who have said they haven't received anything yet...?
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2017 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Except for the eBay guy they have all been sent tracking with delivery dates so...
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-18-2017 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ITR SOL:

Except the 4-5 people in this thread who have said they haven't received anything yet...?

By the way, Dallas created the website plasticvac.com on 05/27/16, which is BEFORE I spoke with "Brandon", and literally the day before you posted this...

Everyone should have parts or their money back. Supracoupe check your PMs. I won't be able to make these for a while. Feel free to email me if you want an update. I am sorry I dragged everyone through all this.

When are you claiming this relationship started?
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-18-2017 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ITR SOL

193 posts
Member since Jun 2016

Except for the eBay guy they have all been sent tracking with delivery dates so...

As with what happened before, you providing a tracking number does not mean you don't owe them anything. It means you showed something that might mean you're providing what they paid for. You still owe them until the products or refunds are received.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock