Started on: 12-01-2016 12:29 PM
Replies: 19 (1032 views)
Last post by: fireboss on 03-14-2021 11:22 PM
Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2016 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These will be for sale starting Monday 12/5. We're programming the laser right now and are having paints mixed up tomorrow. We'll post some high resolution painted pictures on Monday when they are ready.

The products are made from 1/8" ABS with additional webbing and bracing on the backside for reduced flex. They are textured in the same hair cell as the original interior parts. These will never warp.

The bezels pictured are warped, not the product.

Pricing for now will be $85 per piece or $150 for the set shipped to the US

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 12-01-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2016 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice.
Larryinkc

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2016 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LarryinkcSend a Private Message to LarryinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a PISA Euro dash in my Mera and can't use the HVAC surround but I'm interested in the shifter surround.
rob87gt

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2016 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rob87gtSend a Private Message to rob87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IM IN!!!! 86 GT with the tan interior
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2016 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking good Slammed.
How many colors will they be available in?
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2016 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All of them.
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2016 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
same cost non painted? I would have to repaint as I do not have stock colors in my car.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2016 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$120 unpainted
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2016 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice, nice, nice! Thanks for coming back after the negativity and bringing more products! Love it.

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel
My HUD install thread
Modified stock air canister and base to 3.5 inch for 3800na

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2016 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Were supposed to be a semi gloss and came out almost reflecting! Hoping the next batch turns out better.
mr-riff

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2016 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mr-riffSend a Private Message to mr-riffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any update on the shifter surround?
PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2016 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Excellent products to offer. Will consider ordering but you need to first assure us that these pieces can stand up to summer heat. In summer closed car temperatures in direct sunlight can rise to 135*F.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2016 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The parts are ready for sale, just not painted. We've been busy filling orders and haven't gotten around to it just yet. We're also talking to a couple different retailers that may be selling them for us

Dennis, these are made from ABS which has a deflection temperature that is above 200F. Nearly every car that has come out in the last 10 years has an ABS intake manifold. They aren't going to warp.
mr-riff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2016 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mr-riffSend a Private Message to mr-riffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the update
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2016 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed:

The parts are ready for sale, just not painted. We've been busy filling orders and haven't gotten around to it just yet. We're also talking to a couple different retailers that may be selling them for us

Dennis, these are made from ABS which has a deflection temperature that is above 200F. Nearly every car that has come out in the last 10 years has an ABS intake manifold. They aren't going to warp.

There was information that was posted on this forum that the plastic ABS Fiero headliners sold by the Fiero Store have warped with heat. That's only why I asked. If buyers post good reports by next summer then all is good. Not passing judgement or taking a pot shot, just bringing out a point that the interior of a car can become like an oven and durable parts are required.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2016 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a Fiero Store ABS headliner (hard top) in my '87 GT. It sits outside 24/7 and it's still straight as an arrow. I don't know how old it is as I got it with a parts car last year. No issues at all.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2016 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

There was information that was posted on this forum that the plastic ABS Fiero headliners sold by the Fiero Store have warped with heat. That's only why I asked. If buyers post good reports by next summer then all is good. Not passing judgement or taking a pot shot, just bringing out a point that the interior of a car can become like an oven and durable parts are required.

If that is true, which I doubt, there is a very big difference between a 4 foot piece of ABS nearly unsupported hanging from a hot metal roof... than a 11" wide piece that is multi curved and fully backed

There is absolutely zero possibility of these parts ever warping.
kevin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2021 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Slammed,
I will purchase one of your shifter-surrounds!!😊
What are your instructions on how to make the payment?
Cordially,
Kevin
916-600-6482
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2021 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah I'm sure production is just rolling on this one Kevin since this thread is 5 years old with no updates. Just go to the junkyard and get a set.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 03-14-2021).]

fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2021 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock