Started on: 11-21-2016 06:54 PM
Replies: 14 (715 views)
Last post by: pontiackid86 on 12-05-2016 12:27 PM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2016 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Click Here to Email pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So this is set to fund part of my engagement ring (yea I know Your lil PK is growing up so fast) Some of these are a start off my new 88 GT, Some of these are off my parts car 87, When I dig into both of them there will be a lot more to come, Shipping will be through FedEx Freight ground or express which ever is needed, (I'm a FedEx employee so i will pass my discount on to you) I'm willing to ship bigger parts but you will have to pick them up at your closest freight terminal. Parts sent by freight will have packaging materials at an extra cost (shrink wrap bubble wrap ETC) All prices are best offer.

Starting off Silver SE front bumper, its been sitting in an odd position for a while but no rips or tears didnt see any sagging, Asking $150 (bracket not inclosded but will sell for an extra $25)

This is a GT front bumper off an 88 GT, black in color, very good condition no Rips tears or sagging . asking $250

This is a Dokov Carbon fiber headliner, It is for a non sunroof car and is in great shape, Very hard to find. Asking $550

this is the 1st of 2 sets of taillights, Not perfect Some delam but No cracks or holes, They hold water out and look pretty good, Asking $350 (these are kind of pending just putting them in here in case they fall through)

(SOLD)This is the second set of taillights, As close to perfect for OEM as you are going to get, Absolutely no delam, No cracks No ships No holes, came off a car that was only driven for 8 years than retired for an engine swap, Asking $550 Maybe could use some polishing But I'll leave that up to you

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 11-28-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
railshot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2016 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageClick Here to Email railshotSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent for the 2nd set of tail lights!
Cool!
Dave

Edited...... The 2nd set is perfect, want those!
LOL,

[This message has been edited by railshot (edited 11-21-2016).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2016 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Click Here to Email pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by railshot:

PM sent for the 2nd set of tail lights!
Cool!
Dave

Edited...... The 2nd set is perfect, want those!
LOL,

pm returned

hoddy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2016 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hoddyClick Here to Email hoddySend a Private Message to hoddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would love to have the licence plate holder but I think the postage would be a killer.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2016 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Click Here to Email pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hoddy:

Would love to have the licence plate holder but I think the postage would be a killer.

I can always see about getting you a quote

railshot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2016 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageClick Here to Email railshotSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Putting my purchase of the lights on hold for 2 weeks pending sale of my GT.
Thanks for understanding pontiackid86.
hoddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2016 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hoddyClick Here to Email hoddySend a Private Message to hoddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
P M Sent
nathnn99

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2016 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nathnn99Click Here to Email nathnn99Send a Private Message to nathnn99Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to get in line if any of the tail lights are still available. I would be happy with either.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2016 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Click Here to Email pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nathnn99:

I would like to get in line if any of the tail lights are still available. I would be happy with either.

the $350 set is still avaliable
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2016 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Click Here to Email pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The second set of taillights are sold and I'm in talks with the last set but have not received any payment for them. Bumpers and headliner are still avalible.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 11-28-2016).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2016 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Click Here to Email pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
PFF
System Bot
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2016 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaClick Here to Email qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
KID... PM me with your best price for the headliner. Thanks in advance.

Rob
hoddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2016 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hoddyClick Here to Email hoddySend a Private Message to hoddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you get a price ?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2016 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Click Here to Email pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hoddy:

Did you get a price ?

working on that for you.. the one ground office inwent to isnt to smart

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2016 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Click Here to Email pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock