Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  1988 Fiero GT automatic T-top for sale.... yes, here we go again!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
1988 Fiero GT automatic T-top for sale.... yes, here we go again! by railshot
Started on: 11-20-2016 12:22 PM
Replies: 29 (3100 views)
Last post by: railshot on 04-03-2017 06:02 PM
railshot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2016 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Edited: 5-20-17 to eliminate any confusion from my newest for sale post due to my wife's neuropathy.

Asking $3500 again....
$4500 with all the "stuff" I have acquired for it.
Not desperate to sell, just offering it up to anyone looking for a T-top.

Original posting begins below........

The more I look, the fewer I see available!

T-tops in general are very rare, but an '88 GT with T-tops is almost impossible to find.... even a non CJB.
This is my sell it or keep it bottom line.

Link to the Carfax report I have for it is not working anymore, if someone is interested and wants a copy, I can email one.

Non CJB T-top, but done by C&C like all the CJB ones.
Seals are in good shape, and the only time it may leak is under high pressure spray at an angle to the window.
I have a fix for it that I will be doing in the next couple of weeks or so.

Roughly 198, 000 miles. but........
Engine and trans rebuilt 16,000 miles ago.

Originally a California car, then Arizona, and a couple of years ago brought to Wisconsin by another member here on PFF that I bought it from.

I bought my GT last May, had fun with what I could do with it, and am now going to move on.
Don't need to sell quickly
It is carefully tucked away in my garage until next spring, and if it is still here, it will be repainted professionally.

My GT runs and drives great, does 70 with no issues and cruises forever.....
I have invested a lot of time and money in it so far, but just do not like T-tops that much.

Here are a few pictures I took of it the last time I was trying to sell it.

Yes, it is a real C&C T-top.

General condition of the undercarriage.

Since I purchased it I have had new upper and lower control arm bushings (rubber, not poly) and Rodney tie rod ends installed, new a/c compressor, plugs, rotor, cap, Rodney belt tensioner, Rodney dog bone for automatics, new Rodney front speakers, (I have the rears also but have not put them in yet, and they go with it), dew wipes inner and outer (passenger side done, drivers side goes with the car...not bad enough to do the drivers side last summer), brand spanking new battery, replaced both seats with very nice '88 Formula seats (original GT seats go with it and are not horrible, just need a good cleaning), and a lot of other little things not worth mentioning.

Feel free to reply here, or PM me, or email me directly to railshot@hotmail.com.
Thanks for looking!

Edited: 5-20-17 to eliminate any confusion from my newest for sale post due to my wife's neuropathy.
------------------
There's one in every crowd, and usually it's me.

[This message has been edited by railshot (edited 05-20-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
viperine

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2016 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful car for the mileage. I wish I had room for a 3rd fiero! Your license plate lights are brighter than my headlights. LOL
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2016 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks great! And the underside looks as clean as the car I recently had shipped in from Vegas.

GLWS!
tshark

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2016 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Woa! Weren't you buying another Fiero? Leaving Fieros?
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2016 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Woa! Weren't you buying another Fiero? Leaving Fieros?

More than likely leaving Fiero's at this point.
I am still in love with them, but need something just a bit more modern for my lifestyle.

"Lifestyle" = too old and no motivation. LOL.
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2016 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Looks great! And the underside looks as clean as the car I recently had shipped in from Vegas.

GLWS!

Thanks Raydar,
It is in really solid condition as far as metalwork, and to be honest, the body is not horrible.
The new Chris Cook sail panels (1/4 windows) I installed made a big difference in how I like it when I did it.
It would probably only take a few hours of detailing to make the rest look outstanding other than the clear coat being pretty much gone.

This GT is the solidest (is that a word?) one I have ever owned other than the brand new ones back in the mid '80s....... man, I wish it was 1987 again, I would buy that blue GT automatic, and keep it forever!
Oh to be 32 again.......
tshark

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2016 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice car. Very sad you're giving it up. Will you still visit PFF?

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 11-22-2016).]

railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2016 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Nice car. Very sad you're giving it up. Will you still visit PFF?

I will still be around and just go back to lurking like I had been since early 2001.
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2016 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got back from a late November drive in the GT, the wife is trying very hard to talk me out of selling....

She loves going fast in it, and I think we hit 120 I mean, 75 tonight......... LOL. oops:

Love HWY12 south of Lake Geneva!

Hey, I might be 63, (64 in 3 weeks ) but I ain't dead yet........!

Edited: just in case the law is looking for me today, hehehe......

[This message has been edited by railshot (edited 11-27-2016).]

Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-27-2016 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by railshot:
Man, I wish it was 1987 again, I would buy that blue GT automatic, and keep it forever!

Just got back from a late November drive in the GT, the wife is trying very hard to talk me out of selling....

She loves going fast in it, and I think we hit 120 I mean, 75 tonight......... LOL.

Oh to be 32 again.......

I've been reading two or three threads of yours since last year when you first got your white GT & thinking about selling it & thinking about buying another Fiero (Formula) & now thinking about selling it again. What's going on here?

Sounds like you're really confused here!?

When I saw your comment about how you wished you kept your old '87 Blue Fiero GT.

Same here, I wished I kept my '84 Fiero SE. I had some good memories of my Fiero along with some bad ones where Pontiac couldn't figure it out how to fix my Fiero. I've been reading how many Pontiac dealers hated working on Fieros. Anyhow, I was forced to sell it.

Well, after 20 plus years, I was going thru my memories & missed my Fiero. Came across some videos on Fiero GT & loved it. It got me back into the game again. Like you, I purchased my black '88 GT last year & having fun giving it TLC & update its maintenance & modify it a bit as I go so I can create some more new memories.

It sounds like money is not an issue for you. So, I'm sure you can recreate your Fiero like your old '87 Blue GT again and paint it blue like you wanted. Plus, it's gonna be even better with your '88. I'm not here to try to change your mind or anything like that. But when I saw how you wished you kept your old Fiero or how your wife is trying to change your mind. An alarm went off telling me you might be making a mistake here.

Bottom line is you can always recreate like your old Blue GT again & even make it better. If you don't like T-top, you can always replace it with sunroof or solid top. My first Fiero had a sunroof, but I didn't like how hot it got inside or how my head got sunburned. Now, I have a solid top which I really appreciate a lot. It looks cleaner & has more head room even though others disagree about the head room. Hell, I even checked other Fiero with sunroof to confirm it that solid top does have more head room.

Anyway, if you're not sure, find out what's bugging you & get to the bottom of it before you make another mistake again.

Oh by the way, nice Fiero you got there!

Happy Holidays!

[This message has been edited by Fiero Vice (edited 11-27-2016).]

railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2016 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Vice:

I've been reading two or three threads of yours since last year when you first got your white GT & thinking about selling it & thinking about buying another Fiero (Formula) & now thinking about selling it again. What's going on here?

Sounds like you're really confused here!?

When I saw your comment about how you wished you kept your old '87 Blue Fiero GT.

Same here, I wished I kept my '84 Fiero SE. I had some good memories of my Fiero along with some bad ones where Pontiac couldn't figure it out how to fix my Fiero. I've been reading how many Pontiac dealers hated working on Fieros. Anyhow, I was forced to sell it.

Well, after 20 plus years, I was going thru my memories & missed my Fiero. Came across some videos on Fiero GT & loved it. It got me back into the game again. Like you, I purchased my black '88 GT last year & having fun giving it TLC & update its maintenance & modify it a bit as I go so I can create some more new memories.

It sounds like money is not an issue for you. So, I'm sure you can recreate your Fiero like your old '87 Blue GT again and paint it blue like you wanted. Plus, it's gonna be even better with your '88. I'm not here to try to change your mind or anything like that. But when I saw how you wished you kept your old Fiero or how your wife is trying to change your mind. An alarm went off telling me you might be making a mistake here.

Bottom line is you can always recreate like your old Blue GT again & even make it better. If you don't like T-top, you can always replace it with sunroof or solid top. My first Fiero had a sunroof, but I didn't like how hot it got inside or how my head got sunburned. Now, I have a solid top which I really appreciate a lot. It looks cleaner & has more head room even though others disagree about the head room. Hell, I even checked other Fiero with sunroof to confirm it that solid top does have more head room.

Anyway, if you're not sure, find out what's bugging you & get to the bottom of it before you make another mistake again.

Oh by the way, nice Fiero you got there!

Happy Holidays!

Great input, and Happy Holidays to you also Fiero Vice.

I have to admit this has been a love hate relationship, and mostly because of the physical limitations I seem to have developed since owning my last Fiero, which was a Formula, and then paying people to do the work I could not do and them failing to perform their end of the deal.
No more local little shops for me, going right to the big boys next time I need something done properly.

Confused, no, frustrated YES!
The Formula I was eying was almost 100% completed, but other things have taken that one out of my hands, and besides that it had the wrong color interior for me..... never been a big fan of Beechwood interiors.

I would still gladly trade my '88 GT for a nice completed rust free Formula today... seriously!
Prefer any color other than red, and must have a non beechwood interior....... oh, and be an automatic.
Formula's are still my favorites..... and always will be.
I even had one with power windows, mirrors at one time.

You are correct, this is not a financial decision, but I am not a fool with my money either and cannot stand when people say they are capable, have everything diagnosed, give me a price, then charge me x to find out less than a week later it still needs y and z to complete the job, I feel taken advantage of.

It has been 8 years since I owned a Fiero, and I thought I would be able to pick up right where I left off when I was 55 years old as far as working on them, and that is where the frustration comes from, I cannot sadly.

This is a very nice example of an '88 GT which is why I have priced it where it is this time around.
I am not going to take any less than my asking price, and unless someone is willing to give me that in the next week or so, I will be going back to buying parts I want ("want", not need) for it.

I already have some things waiting for me to purchase pending a possible sale, but will not know until next Wednesday if the gentleman can gather the cash for it.
First come, first served, and cash only for me.

By next summer, if I do not sell it, it will be one of the finest '88's around, and I will be joyfully driving it wherever I want to go.....
but I still won't like T-tops that much. lol

PFF
System Bot
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2016 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been asked to post some pictures of the T-top seals by a couple of people that have contacted me and are interested in buy it.

Below are the drivers side only, as the passenger side is against a wall right now, and it is cold and rainy out, so I do not want to pull it out today.
The passenger side looks just like the drivers side, so eh.....

The front and rear "P seals" could use replacing, but the rest of the seals are just fine.
P seals keep wind noise down and dust out, but do not keep moisture out.

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2016 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I understand the issue with the T-tops. I had a Formula with T-tops. After the novelty wore off, they were more than a little inconvenient.
I ended up swapping straight across for a "sunroof" Formula. It's the car that eventually became my gray fastback. (I still enjoy just "popping" the sunroof. So easy.)

My reason for this post (other than to supply a little moral support) is to suggest that maybe someone has a really nice automatic Formula that they would be willing to trade for your T-top 88 GT. You haven't specifically asked for a trade, so maybe that's not what you want to do. Just thought I'd throw it out there.
I would, however, ask for a little "boot" for the trade. It'll be a "win" for everybody.

BTW... the 88 coupe project that I recently purchased is a "solid roof" car. I have absolutely no regrets.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 11-28-2016).]

railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2016 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I understand the issue with the T-tops. I had a Formula with T-tops. After the novelty wore off, they were more than a little inconvenient.
I ended up swapping straight across for a "sunroof" Formula. It's the car that eventually became my gray fastback. (I still enjoy just "popping" the sunroof. So easy.)

My reason for this post (other than to supply a little moral support) is to suggest that maybe someone has a really nice automatic Formula that they would be willing to trade for your T-top 88 GT. You haven't specifically asked for a trade, so maybe that's not what you want to do. Just thought I'd throw it out there.
I would, however, ask for a little "boot" for the trade. It'll be a "win" for everybody.

BTW... the 88 coupe project that I recently purchased is a "solid roof" car. I have absolutely no regrets.

You are correct Raydar, I would be willing to trade even up for a really nice Formula automatic, but it would have to be realllllllly nice for an even up trade!
Heck, I would not even care if it did not have a sunroof either.
We have them in 2 of our "regular" cars, and I don't think I have ever opened them since we bought them.

I still like Formula's better than GT's for some unknown reason I just can't put my finger on.
Any color but red, and definitely not a beechwood interior.
A black or a white Formula would be perfect.

[This message has been edited by railshot (edited 02-04-2017).]

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2016 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're a lot more flexible in your requirements than I was.
I had to have a Formula or coupe. Manual trans and factory A/C. Any color other than bright red or black. (Maroon was fine, but kind of uncommon.)
Most everything else was negotiable.
Ended up with white.

railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2016 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're a lot more flexible in your requirements than I was.
I had to have a Formula or coupe. Manual trans and factory A/C. Any color other than bright red or black. (Maroon was fine, but kind of uncommon.)
Most everything else was negotiable.
Ended up with white.

I too like the maroon, but the red just reminds me of my '84 notchy I had too much.
Not a bad car, just not a great car.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2016 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Red is a ticket magnet color.
Not that cops discriminate against red cars. It just makes them easier to notice, to begin with.
And after they notice you, they notice what you're doing.

railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2016 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was going to include the monsoon with MP3 input, but have decided to keep it just in case I find a Formula soon.

I will be installing a Delco radio with white lights.
It works....

Edited 3-11-2017

[This message has been edited by railshot (edited 03-11-2017).]

railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2016 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Edited: 12/2/2016 to include possible trade for a Formula.
See the initial post for the edit!

[This message has been edited by railshot (edited 02-04-2017).]

railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2016 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Edit: 12/10/2016 4x4 deal fell through, back to original price and now buying more parts for the GT!

[This message has been edited by railshot (edited 12-10-2016).]

railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2017 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump and an update.
Still for sale....

Nothing else included with sale as of 3-11-17.

[This message has been edited by railshot (edited 03-11-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2017 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for final reduced price.

$3500 takes it home, cash only, no delivery, no payments.

Updated first post with details.
I will sell it with all the goodies, but it will be extra.

Edit 3-28-2017

[This message has been edited by railshot (edited 03-28-2017).]

BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2017 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
is your car still for sale?
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2017 05:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BMTFIERO:

is your car still for sale?

Yes it is still for sale.
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2017 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A bump and a lot of edits to previous posts due to not including anything else in the sale price.
If I do sell it, I will be putting up all of the other things I have bought for it either in the mall, and / or on ebay, unless I need them for something "interesting".

It is getting close to spring and nice weather again, so if you are interested and seriously looking for a T-top '88 GT, PM me, or email me.

I have found another "interesting" car, and the wife and I agree, only one "interesting" vehicle at a time.
Either I sell this one, or get on with the restoration like I originally planned and finish it.

My drop dead and move ahead date is April 30th.

Edit: 3-28-17 shhh, don't tell the wife, but I have a surprise lined up for her soon!
Who says you can only have one interesting car at a time?

ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2017 05:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A/C, cruise, and e-brake working? Headlights? Location?
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2017 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

A/C was rebuilt last summer and was working and converted,
E-brake..... huh, never tried it or use it,
headlights work great, location, southern Wisconsin around Lake Geneva.

Forgot to add the cruise works perfectly.
I will check out the e-brake tomorrow, but I suspect it too is functional.

[This message has been edited by railshot (edited 03-17-2017).]

railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2017 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

Well I'll be danged!
The parking brake works perfectly!
To be honest, I was afraid to even try it as I have had a couple that hung up on me, and I had to take some extreme measures to move the car again.

This one holds it still in drive, and when I release it, guess what..... it rolls again!
AND my "blue dingy thingy" works very well... !!! LOL...

I was so excited I tried it several times!
Of course this was after I got it out for an early spring wake up drive......

If you are reading this as the newest post, I have updated my asking price in my first for sale post above.
Yes, I will sell all the "stuff" I got for it with it now, but it will be extra.
Trunk seal, tail lights, performance sound, trunk light, MP3 capable radio, and whatever else I have is yours for the above "with everything" price.

As I said above, '88's are getting hard to find, let alone a T-top, so take that into consideration.
If you find one with all these goodies included for this price, heck, let me know, I just might buy another one!

Crap, this thing just runs and drives too nice to not ask that much for it with all the work that has been done to it.

Something about the sun, robins singing, all the fun stuff I have waiting to put in it, etc. etc. that are making me think I should keep it...... oh, and the fact that I have a "friend" for it coming soon!

Edit: 3-28-17
Forgot to add, I now have T-top shades from Russ that will go with it.
Can't wait to use them, very nice quality!

scottrinne

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2017 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for scottrinneSend a Private Message to scottrinneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I tried to send a PM, but I was blocked from doing that. I have been on this forum for over a decade, but I almost never post anything.

Long story short: I have a bike for trade or I will try to sell it and then use the cash and hope your car is still for sale. If you are interested, then email is the best way to reach me...through the craiglist ad.

motorcycle:
https://minneapolis.craigsl.../bar/6067109145.html
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2017 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by scottrinne:

I tried to send a PM, but I was blocked from doing that. I have been on this forum for over a decade, but I almost never post anything.

Long story short: I have a bike for trade or I will try to sell it and then use the cash and hope your car is still for sale. If you are interested, then email is the best way to reach me...through the craiglist ad.

motorcycle:
https://minneapolis.craigsl.../bar/6067109145.html

I actually got your pm and have replied to you, so not sure what is up with you getting blocked. ??? lol
Like I said in my reply to you, if it was 10 to 15 years earlier, I would actually consider your bike.
Nicely done and actually quite classy looking for a Yamaha bobber!

I prefer Harley above all else, but yours actually made me think, but then I showed it to my wife and she said "Yeah, right, and your knees and back have had a miraculous healing eh?"
Heheheh, she is right, I am not of the biker body anymore...

Good luck with your sale, it is actually pretty nice looking.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock