1988 GT for sale by Super Duty Critter
Started on: 11-07-2016 12:40 PM
Replies: 7 (637 views)
Last post by: Super Duty Critter on 11-12-2016 02:34 PM
Super Duty Critter

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2016 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Super Duty CritterClick Here to visit Super Duty Critter's HomePageSend a Private Message to Super Duty CritterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Follow the link for pictures:

http://www.arkansaspontiacs...Fiero4sale/index.htm

Price - $2,250

74,000 miles
Stock V6
Automatic
Stainless vacuum lines
AC is R134 and blows ice cold
EGR has been bypassed but is still in place. I have a spare ECM with the EGR delete chip installed but it's not in the car yet.
No catalytic converter. We don't have that regulation here.
Repainted 3 years ago with Nason single stage. Original color retained. Never wet sanded or buffed so it could be done. Should be plenty of mil thickness on the paint. Leftover paint comes with it. Roof panel is peeling up and really needs to be sanded down, filled and re-sprayed.
Aftermarket Sony head unit with bluetooth for hands free with your phone. All speakers replaced.
New water pump and recently fixed the leaking timing cover.
Recently fixed the bolts backing out on tilt wheel so no floppy steering column.
New windshield last week. Damned rock on the interstate!

Needs:
New front tires. There's a little bit left on these but probably not more than about 1500 miles.
Remote mirror switch. I just adjust them by hand. Never took the time to fix it.
Headliner.
Driver's seat cover has the usual wear spot.
One of the stanchions for the wing has cracked. See the picture.
I cracked both the aftermarket quarter windows when I installed them because I'm stupid. Clamped them and cracked . They're OK for a driver but not if you want to build a nicer car.

I bought the car 5 years ago and it's been my daily driver. I'm adding roughly 30 miles per day commuting. The car runs and drives just fine and I'll continue to use it as my commuter car so the mileage will go up. I'm selling it because the wife just bought a BRZ and wants to keep her Solstice GXP as well. I'm out of garage space. One has to go and this is it. Can you drive it home? I'd say yes. I cruise down the interstate at 80mph every day with no issues. It needs a good home with someone willing to bring it back to its former glory.

email critter@arkansaspontiacs.org for more info.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2016 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dang, nice '88GT at a great price! Someone is gonna get a nice one!
Super Duty Critter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2016 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Super Duty CritterClick Here to visit Super Duty Critter's HomePageSend a Private Message to Super Duty CritterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hate to let it go but with 2 people, a 2 car garage and five cars right now something has to give. This is my second Fiero. Loved both. My son has my first one. I figure I'll pick up another later on when the situation changes.

I'm going to leave it here in the forums a few days before I post anywhere else. I'd like to go to someone who really is a Fiero fan.
Vanet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2016 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VanetSend a Private Message to VanetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been looking for exactly this car. If you still have it in three weeks i will be all over it. Cant get free to come get it till then. I am going to be watching this and hoping. Van
Super Duty Critter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2016 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Super Duty CritterClick Here to visit Super Duty Critter's HomePageSend a Private Message to Super Duty CritterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Prospective buyer coming by tomorrow to look. I'll let you know if he passes.
Vanet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2016 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanetSend a Private Message to VanetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks i am still.hopeing.
Super Duty Critter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2016 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Super Duty CritterClick Here to visit Super Duty Critter's HomePageSend a Private Message to Super Duty CritterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still available. He was looking for one that was in better condition than this one. I'll say again, this is a driver, not a show car. It's got it's share of warts and wrinkles but it is reliable transportation. I drive it every day.
Super Duty Critter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2016 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Super Duty CritterClick Here to visit Super Duty Critter's HomePageSend a Private Message to Super Duty CritterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The car is sold. Thanks for all the interest.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock