Mera Ferrari 308 front turn signal lenes by Lambocountach
Started on: 10-14-2016 10:05 AM
Replies: 4 (343 views)
Last post by: Lambocountach on 10-27-2016 04:28 PM
Lambocountach

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2016 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LambocountachSend a Private Message to LambocountachEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a set of Ferrari 308 lens original not reproductions for sale I posted them on eBay but would sell to a pff members cheaper of course. Rodney dickman sells the housing if you need and he makes them out of metal nicer than oem for 89.95 if you buy lens from me and housing from Rodney you would save a lot as complete lenes sell now 250.00 and up for one side.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Ferra...143872392?nav=SEARCH

Link for housing not included.

http://rodneydickman.com/ca...h=46&products_id=376

[This message has been edited by Lambocountach (edited 10-14-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Lambocountach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2016 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LambocountachSend a Private Message to LambocountachEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To answer a few questions this is just for lenes only they oem originals not reproductions they make now they are no longer available from dealer. I was asking more but dropped price to 150.00 for set but for anyone from forum I will 110.00 shipped then all you need is housing from Rodney dickman so for about 200 total you would have same set only better then the ones remade that sell for over 600 I attached phot of actual lenes. Also for example only attached what housings look like this will work for 308 and Countach.

Thanks

Lambocountach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2016 02:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LambocountachSend a Private Message to LambocountachEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump price drop 100.00 free shipping
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2016 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

Nelson
Lambocountach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2016 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LambocountachSend a Private Message to LambocountachEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock