Selling my late brothers 1984 Fiero by LongTraveler
Started on: 10-14-2016 06:56 AM
Replies: 7 (398 views)
Last post by: Dennis LaGrua on 10-22-2016 06:14 PM
LongTraveler

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2016 06:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LongTravelerSend a Private Message to LongTravelerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello there,

I tried posting this last evening but I must have done something wrong. I'm selling my brothers 84 Fiero as part of settling his estate. It is a rather nice car. If your in the market for one it can be seen on Craigslist at http://lincoln.craigslist.org/cto/5827644451.html
Feel free to send me a p.m. if interested.

Thanks,
Dave
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Lancer-AM

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2016 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lancer-AMSend a Private Message to Lancer-AMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is a good looking 84. Good luck with the sale.
LongTraveler

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2016 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LongTravelerSend a Private Message to LongTravelerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've dropped the asking price on the car. I have not had a whole lot of interest in the car. Am I off base on my asking price?
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2016 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It IS a nice looking car but I think you're way off on the price. You "might" get 1/3 of your asking price. I'd ask $2k and hope to get $1500. When it's all said and done, it's still an '84 base model Fiero.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2016 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LongTraveler:

Am I off base on my asking price?

Prices for Fieros in your area seem to be all over the place, as can be seen Here.

I think you'd be fortunate to get $3000, but even at that price you may need to wait for the right person to come along.

Keep in mind there's a big difference in demand (and therefore value) between an '84 duke (4-banger) and a V6 powered '88 GT or Formula.
busa_powered

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2016 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes, the mileage may be low, but the car needs mechanical attention.

asking way too much imho
LongTraveler

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2016 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LongTravelerSend a Private Message to LongTravelerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks everyone for your input. Appreciate the advice.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2016 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice clean Fiero in excellent shape. Unfortunately the 84 model year 2M4s (w. 4 speed) even low mileage ones are not very collectible nor in great demand. IMO, your price is way off. This car on a good day is worth under $2000. If the truth be known I would take anything over the junk price.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 10-23-2016).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock