Mera 308 328 hood for sale by Lambocountach
Started on: 10-13-2016 10:26 AM
Replies: 5 (268 views)
Last post by: Lambocountach on 10-26-2016 02:44 AM
Lambocountach

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2016 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LambocountachSend a Private Message to LambocountachEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a front hood off a 308 replica should fit 308/328/mera. Needs a little work will post pictures soon gauging to see if there is any interest in it. Would prefer a local sale as is very heavy to ship. Let me know if any one is interacted will take it out of storage and take pics.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Lambocountach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2016 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LambocountachSend a Private Message to LambocountachEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Found some old pics of it should look same but I think I sprayed it with primer. I removed it because I got a different hood with metal grills and radiator cut out.

DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2016 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's hard to tell from the pics but isn't that just a regular hood with different covers on the head light doors? If so I might me interested in just them...and those you could ship too.
Lambocountach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2016 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LambocountachSend a Private Message to LambocountachEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's not same as a regular hood its part of the 308 body kit it is molded to an oem hood but is different shape the than a Fiero the covers are way larger then a Fiero.
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2016 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh I see that now, i was using my phone at the time and could just make out the stock, under hood. Wish I was closer, free bump.
Lambocountach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2016 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LambocountachSend a Private Message to LambocountachEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still for sale or trade

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock