Looking for decent subframe parts by lordbg0205
Started on: 10-05-2016 10:48 PM
Replies: 7 (255 views)
Last post by: MulletproofMonk on 10-15-2016 09:42 PM
lordbg0205

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2016 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lordbg0205Send a Private Message to lordbg0205Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I am restoring my 87 gt back to its full health and looking for a subframe cutout of the rocker panels. Basically my rocker panels are toast and while making new ones, i am becoming worn out. Please don't sacrifice a good subframe for this, but i want to see whats out there. Thankyou pm me and we can discuss more if you like. Thankyou
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2016 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a parts car I bought just for this purpose - occasionally I get car in my shop hit in the front or rear that needs some of the spaceframe replaced. Shipping might be a bit expensive, but I'll take $200 for both rockers, & can cut them out with a sawzall for you to trim as you like.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
lordbg0205

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2016 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lordbg0205Send a Private Message to lordbg0205Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thankyou for replying, i have talked to the fiero Factory and Jeremy is still in debate whether or not he's gonna do it. I'm fine with you cost, and i even have a greyhound station nearby if you do. If I hear nothing from him on Monday, i would like to send some pics and work this out. I know you have a lot of experience with these little cars, and would like to hear your thoughts.
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2016 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lordbg0205:

Thankyou for replying, i have talked to the fiero Factory and Jeremy is still in debate whether or not he's gonna do it. I'm fine with you cost, and i even have a greyhound station nearby if you do. If I hear nothing from him on Monday, i would like to send some pics and work this out. I know you have a lot of experience with these little cars, and would like to hear your thoughts.

I'll be glad to take a look - post pics here or email them to me at ImThaDriver at yahoo.
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2016 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So I am restoring my 87 gt back to its full health and looking for a subframe cutout of the rocker panels. Basically my rocker panels are toast and while making new ones, i am becoming worn out. Please don't sacrifice a good subframe for this, but i want to see whats out there. Thankyou pm me and we can discuss more if you like. Thankyou

What are you looking for? I'm in Bellbrook, OH and getting ready to scrap a car soon. PM me

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel
My HUD install thread
Modified stock air canister and base to 3.5 inch for 3800na

lordbg0205

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2016 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lordbg0205Send a Private Message to lordbg0205Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mullet proof, what is your email, im gonna send you guys both some pics. Also I would be willing to drive up to Bellbrook
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2016 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mullet proof, what is your email, im gonna send you guys both some pics. Also I would be willing to drive up to Bellbrook

I sent you a PM with my email address. I will be in the garage most of the day.
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2016 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good donor...

No face to protect the not so innocent...

Hanging by a thread...

one side down...

Screw it. Lets keep cutting so another Fiero can live! Frame rails for sale...

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel
My HUD install thread
Modified stock air canister and base to 3.5 inch for 3800na

[This message has been edited by MulletproofMonk (edited 10-15-2016).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page