Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  1996 3.4 DOHC longblock engine with new manual flywheel and Getrag 5 speed

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
1996 3.4 DOHC longblock engine with new manual flywheel and Getrag 5 speed by Erik
Started on: 09-26-2016 04:09 AM
Replies: 1 (297 views)
Last post by: Erik on 09-26-2016 03:10 PM
Erik

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2016 04:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everything has been sold thanks! The engine has 60k out of a wrecked Monte ran great when pulled but would recommend a new timing belt. The trans has 100k out of a 87 GT which shifted good. The engine does not have the 96 intake but I do have a 91-95 intake and other parts that could be used that goes with the engine. Also included is a brand new manual flywheel. I would prefer that this gets picked up locally but could ship if you pay shipping and labor to crate it and transport. $350.00 for everything and all that I have for this swap. I might have a getrag 5 speed shifter as well not sure untill I dig into some stored boxes. If you need a wiring harness built for it I can do it for an extra reasonable fee. Have pics too tired at this point to deal with photobucket but will post some pics later today. PM me good night

[This message has been edited by Erik (edited 10-16-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Erik

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2016 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The engine needs the timing belt cover robbed it for another engine and it needs the front valve cover that is specific to the 96-97 engine, robbed it for my other engine that is in my 88 GT. The flywheel is not rusty it just has packing oil on it. Also as mentioned before I have an earlier 91-95 intake setup that will go with the engine and if you want I have 2 other 91-93 DOHC engines for parts or rebuild. One has a rod knock and the other only spins part way before stopping. One of them has the timing cover.

[This message has been edited by Erik (edited 10-06-2016).]

IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock