Started on: 09-24-2016 02:31 PM
Replies: 4 (502 views)
Last post by: Dennis LaGrua on 09-24-2016 06:46 PM
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2016 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is probably the very last original NIB GM Front End Cover (Bra). Fits aero nose GT's only The cover is complete in the original GM box that contains the installation instructions, and a sealed package of mounting hardware. The cover has been inspected, is in perfect never used condition, and clean as a whistle. Its seldom that you find these in new condition and a rare item for the serious collector with a low mileage Fiero.
Price is $120.00 shipped priority mail to the lower 48

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 09-24-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2016 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice! But not the last! I bought one 6 months ago brand new in box gm old stock for 40 Canadian! Yes that's right 40 Canadian which is like 30 US! Lol.
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2016 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jjd2296:

Very nice! But not the last! I bought one 6 months ago brand new in box gm old stock for 40 Canadian! Yes that's right 40 Canadian which is like 30 US! Lol.

As with anything, there is the rule and then there is the exception. If you can find them for that price tell the forum where to buy them so that they can save money. Deals sometimes turn up but original GM GT bras are getting hard to find. They were last made in the 1990's. If have you seen the prices for the aftermarket bras online ( that don't fit as well) this one seems priced right for a factory original. Barring any further finds this might well be the last one!! Regardless its the last one in my garage shelf and I believe a fair price for a very rare dealer item.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H

handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2016 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good news!
I know I will never find one of these in this condition and at a price much less than what you are asking. I will take it consider it sold! This will go good on my 86 GT that I am fixing up!
Thanks Pat
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2016 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SOLD.

------------------
"THE COLUSSUS"

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 09-24-2016).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock