Started on: 09-19-2016 11:24 AM
Replies: 13 (661 views)
Last post by: fierofool on 09-28-2016 09:09 AM
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2016 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Low mileage CJB T-top Notchback. Non-negotiable price of $1000. Info and pictures in this link. Please contact the seller's friend at hamilton.dr@gmail.com if interested.

http://www.gafiero.org/bbs/index.php?topic=2214.0
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2016 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What's the vin#
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2016 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You will have to contact them at the email I provided. I don't know.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2016 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone rescue this poor thing and do an engine upgrade.
hoddy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2016 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hoddySend a Private Message to hoddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Or cut the roof off and send it to me lol
f85gtron

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2016 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for f85gtronSend a Private Message to f85gtronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I tried to rescue it, but the "family friend" didn't like my admittedly low ball offer (he was only asking for offers at the time). So don't even try it. Looks like it would clean up real nice.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2016 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, the owner is in his 90's. The contact person, Alex, is just a friend of the owner and probably has no bargaining authority. I think he may be a patient of Alex's.

I've spoken with him and the car has been started occasionally since it was stored. He didn't know how often or when last started, though.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2016 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just heard from Alex. It's sold. (I had expressed an interest, but then told him I would pass. Nice of him to let me know.)
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2016 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anybody here? Speak up.
Irrationable

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2016 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My father and I picked up the car this weekend. Since my 87GT daily driver has developed a severe main seal leak (at 250k miles), we will be transferring the GT interior wiring and getrag 5 speed over to the 88 along with a new 3.4 DOHC crate motor. I plan on documenting the restoration and putting up a build thread as things progress.

------------------
"The Twins"
'87 GT 3.4 pushrod daily driver
'88 GT 3.4 DOHC

'88 T-Top coupe DOHC swap in progress

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2016 06:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since you're pulling the motor, we have a guy down here who needs a motor for his Duke. Contact TopNotch and he can direct you to the guy.
PFF
System Bot
Irrationable

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2016 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

Since you're pulling the motor, we have a guy down here who needs a motor for his Duke. Contact TopNotch and he can direct you to the guy.

I'll check with my father and see if this is something he'd be interested in doing. Our initial plan was to get the car running and drive it while we put together the swap on a spare 88 cradle.
FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2016 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Irrationable, I sent you a private email.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2016 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Irrationable:

I'll check with my father and see if this is something he'd be interested in doing. Our initial plan was to get the car running and drive it while we put together the swap on a spare 88 cradle.

Glad someone rescued the car from that garage. Could you post the VIN and other information in the 88 database thread? I'm sure John doesn't have that one in his register.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock