Started on: 09-18-2016 04:02 PM
Replies: 13 (572 views)
Last post by: 1MohrFiero on 11-08-2016 09:01 PM
1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2016 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a few of the Homelink modules, that can be modded into your Fiero as described by Raydar and some others in this thread;

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/089208.html

These are a cool little update for your Fiero if you have an automatic garage door.

I would like to get $25 shipped for each of them. I have tested them and they work fine. I supply directions for wiring them up to your car. PM me if you are interested.

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2016 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a nice touch. I will definitely think about this for sure.
1MohrFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2016 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're right, its simple and handy. Thanks for looking.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2016 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One of my favorite mods.
PontiacTate

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2016 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiacTateSend a Private Message to PontiacTateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow...Talk about fast service. I paypal'd this morning and already have a tracking number and it should arrive Saturday (3 day process from order to receiving it). Will post again when I get it. Thanks again for the great service so far.
Tate
IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2016 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I live in a apartment building with a garage and a gate entrance will this work on that. If so will you send direction?

zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2016 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IIKool:

I live in a apartment building with a garage and a gate entrance will this work on that. If so will you send direction?

You should be able to program it for both your garage and your gate. There are 3 different buttons on the unit that you can program to control different things, I know my brother used his on his garage gate when he lived in a high rise in Miami.
Here is a youtube link with instructions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BseDur3LG0
There are lots of youtube tutorials out there on programming homelink.
1MohrFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2016 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for helping out zmcdonal. I don't have any experience with gated communities and Homelink but your answer sounds right. I am sure I have seen those directing on their site too.

I still have a couple of the modules available.

[This message has been edited by 1MohrFiero (edited 09-25-2016).]

PontiacTate

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2016 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiacTateSend a Private Message to PontiacTateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got it in the mail yesterday, as promised. Great seller and part was exactly what it was suppose to be. Thanks again. Hopefully I can get it installed sometime soon.
Tate
1MohrFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2016 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Predmeister you have a PM.

Thanks,
predmeister

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2016 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for predmeisterSend a Private Message to predmeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so do you
PFF
System Bot
1MohrFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2016 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, Brian. One more back at you.
1MohrFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2016 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Formula 88 you have a PM.
1MohrFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2016 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1MohrFiero

4363 posts
Member since Apr 2003
Double post

[This message has been edited by 1MohrFiero (edited 11-08-2016).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave