GT Taillights Used by 87GT2M6
Started on: 09-12-2016 11:07 PM
Replies: 13 (757 views)
Last post by: 87GT2M6 on 09-27-2016 11:03 PM
87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2016 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm selling my backup set of lenses I had stored for my Fiero GT need to clean up and make some space for other things or its to the dog house I go.

Those of you with a wife know what I mean.

These are in no way perfect, they were given to a friend of mine to clean up and get rid of the delamination and that he did, but the rest is what you see in the pictures.

I wish I had taken before pictures, compared to then they look perfect (however they are not) just a comparison.

They had cracks but as you will see in the pictures they were repaired and the clear coat has covered them up, all though you can still see them, the other marks I'm guessing were deep scratches but also covered by the clear coat.

Please look at the pictures and if you need any more photos (close-up, different angles) let me know and I'll get them to you (or post here) in a timely manner.

I will not put a price on them since I've seen people on ebay and elsewhere think they are holding on to the some type of precious metal/gold piece or something like that.

look at the photos and make me an offer, I'll wait for a week or two and the highest offer obviously wins, I'll wait and post shipping cost soon, so bear in mine it will be added to your offer.

Shipping $50.00..... Local pick up in Miami is free.

[This message has been edited by 87GT2M6 (edited 07-29-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
busa_powered

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2016 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$900

Carlos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2016 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CarlosSend a Private Message to CarlosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2016 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lenses still for sale please make legitimate offers.

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2016 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2016 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another BUMP for my friend Angel.
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-23-2016 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87GT2M6:

lenses still for sale please make legitimate offers.

This is why "accepting offers" usually doesn't go well. On here that means get ready for a ton of lowballers. It also means that you're hoping someone will offer more than what you'd actually take for them, which makes people trust the situation less. I'd personally consider eBay, as this forum and "taking offers" never mix well. Good luck either way.
Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2016 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ITR SOL:

This is why "accepting offers" usually doesn't go well. On here that means get ready for a ton of lowballers. It also means that you're hoping someone will offer more than what you'd actually take for them, which makes people trust the situation less. I'd personally consider eBay, as this forum and "taking offers" never mix well. Good luck either way.

This is why I hate "make offer" sales, and generally either lowball the **** out of them or ignore them outright.
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2016 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
point taken...had no idea people felt that way about make an offer attempts

$200.00 free shipping USA only.

by friday if no interest here, eBay it is.

Thanks

[This message has been edited by 87GT2M6 (edited 09-26-2016).]

ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-26-2016 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87GT2M6:

point taken...had no idea people felt that way about make an offer attempts

$155.00 free shipping USA only.

by friday if no interest here, eBay it is.

Thanks

At that price, they should sell quickly enough.

Yannsky

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2016 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YannskySend a Private Message to YannskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm send
PFF
System Bot
Yannsky

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2016 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YannskySend a Private Message to YannskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yannsky

245 posts
Member since Nov 2014
Pm send
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2016 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
update: payment pending...

for all others that have showed interest, I will contact if sale does not go through by Friday.
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2016 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

87GT2M6

1297 posts
Member since Jan 2008
SOLD

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay