Joshua Riedl choptop by Bluwolf
Started on: 09-09-2016 09:43 AM
Replies: 8 (863 views)
Last post by: Bluwolf on 01-12-2017 09:47 PM
Bluwolf

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2016 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BluwolfSend a Private Message to BluwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thinking about selling or trading my Joshua Riedl choptop....many of you know the story of it and I wanted to make my own one off body with it, but I don't have the heart to scrape the body...

I would prefer to find another choptop that still needs the body work to be done and has a 3800sc or v8. I would also consider rebodies or Archie widebody..Thanks

http://siouxfalls.craigslis.../cto/5773446887.html
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
brandosfiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2016 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brandosfieroSend a Private Message to brandosfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I remember seeing this on Detroit Craigslist for sale..I think 2800 with a bad tranny not a bad deal
Bluwolf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2016 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BluwolfSend a Private Message to BluwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Actually the only thing that was wrong with it was the bolts on one of the motor mounts worked out and sheared one off...it also needed a ground cable from battery to chassis to make it run right...really simple fix...

fyreTrap

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2016 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fyreTrapSend a Private Message to fyreTrapEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This car is rad. I called on it a few years ago but didnt have the guts to ho get it with the said problems. Sucks about the decklid since that orange will be tough to match but glad to hear the motor/trans are in good order now.
Bluwolf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2016 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BluwolfSend a Private Message to BluwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I felt pretty stupid for not double checking the bonnet before I left...

The car is great, it still needs some minor things to make it into a show car, but Josh did a really great job building it....

If I do not sell it by winter I will probably make a custom hood scoop for it...I talked to the body shop already and they said they take pictures of it with their camara to get it right...
Bluwolf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2016 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BluwolfSend a Private Message to BluwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump....still looking to see if anybody is interested in trading their project choptop fiero or madarch widebody...

https://siouxfalls.craigsli.../cto/5955199692.html

[This message has been edited by Bluwolf (edited 01-12-2017).]

Bluwolf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2017 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BluwolfSend a Private Message to BluwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still looking if anyone is interested
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2017 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AC Work?

Thanks
Bluwolf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2017 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BluwolfSend a Private Message to BluwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ac has been stripped out of it and their is no pw or pl

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock