Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  WTB - White notchback rear clip and other panels (Ohio)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
WTB - White notchback rear clip and other panels (Ohio) by Leukay
Started on: 09-08-2016 04:16 PM
Replies: 12 (358 views)
Last post by: Leukay on 10-20-2016 11:31 AM
Leukay

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2016 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LeukaySend a Private Message to LeukayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey folks,

EDIT: Big thanks to Yes-ThatGuy who hooked me up with a notchback clip. Still looking for the panels below, all white in color:

85+ door skins (non-aero)
Ribbed aero bumpers

Original message:
Anyone have a white notchback clip for a reasonable price within reasonable distance? Mine has some damage and I'd rather just replace it rather than try to repair it. I'd also be interested in a few other white panels (door skins 85+, deck lid, ribbed aero bumpers, roof panel?). I have most of these pieces, but they're all different colors. I'm trying to replace them with white ones so repainting goes easier.

Thanks,
Lucas

[This message has been edited by Leukay (edited 10-17-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2016 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/074465.html - Have you seen this part out, in Columbus?
Leukay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2016 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LeukaySend a Private Message to LeukayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep, I actually just bought a few parts from him yesterday. Unfortunately the rear clip had a little damage and I couldn't use the 84 door skins on my 88.
fyreTrap

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2016 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fyreTrapSend a Private Message to fyreTrapEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a white 85 GT that you could pull panels off of. They dont have good paint but they are white if that us what you are after. Everything but the decklid is available but the roof panel is in need of glass work. Let me know.
Leukay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2016 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LeukaySend a Private Message to LeukayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump, still looking. Not opposed to buying a parts car with everything I need, but would prefer just the panels I need.

Thanks,
Lucas
Bradsfastbackgt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2016 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BradsfastbackgtSend a Private Message to BradsfastbackgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a white 88 parts car in Pennsylvania
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2016 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check out the Fiero group on Face Book.
There was a white notchback listed a couple of days ago
Formula but the top part of the car would be the same
Leukay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2016 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LeukaySend a Private Message to LeukayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Still looking!
anthonyelectric

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2016 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for anthonyelectricSend a Private Message to anthonyelectricEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have the roof/wrap panel, but I am in Rotterdam NY and it's silver.

Anthonycutlass6@yahoo.com for pictures.

Thanks
Yes-ThatGuy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2016 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Yes-ThatGuySend a Private Message to Yes-ThatGuyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you are willing to travel to Dayton/Beavercreek area. I have a rear notch clip, deck lid, front and rear bumpers, and quarter panels from my 84 when I did a fastback conversion. Free for pick up. All have factory white paint, no damage, except for front bumper needs new grill. Could use fresh paint. PM if interested.
wisn

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2016 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wisnSend a Private Message to wisnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have the deck lid with spoiler and the rear roof/surround from my white 88 formula . pm me for pictures if interested.
PFF
System Bot
Leukay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2016 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LeukaySend a Private Message to LeukayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump! Big thanks to Yes-ThatGuy who hooked me up with a notchback clip. Still looking for the panels below, all white in color:

85+ door skins (non-aero)
Ribbed aero bumpers
Leukay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2016 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LeukaySend a Private Message to LeukayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock