Started on: 08-22-2016 12:43 PM
Replies: 21 (655 views)
Last post by: fierogt28 on 09-12-2016 11:35 PM
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2016 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am cleaning out my shop. I have a TON of L67 (series 2) and L32 (series 3) parts. Its slightly embarrassing how many new, or nearly new parts I have stashed in various boxes in the garage for the 3.8sc. I even have some 2.8 parts. But those are out in the shed.

***ADDED:
8 rib L67 balancer
All aluminum short shifter. I have never seen one of these before in all my yrs dealing with Fieros.
RD Comp short throw shifer
Windage tray for 2.8/3.1 NIB****

GM timing chain L67
48# injectors
Stock injectors both s2 & s3
Fuel rail s2 & s3
L67 TB
Northstar TB
NIB LS7 lifters (GM)
Hardend stock length Intense pushrods
Tons of ARP bolts. HG, rocker, main & rod
Oil pans
Timing covers s2 & s3
32k mile s2 Supercharger. Its imacculate. SOLD
Lower intakes for both
Manifolds & crossover pipes
3800 mount kit NIB
ZZP S1 turbo cam SOLD
Pulleys, brackets... I have been through 4 engines... That should give you and idea of what I have laying around.
84-87 rear hubs. (knuckle/wheel bearing assembly)
Like new GT wing in red (has 14k miles on it)
I have a NOS set of GM dew wipes. The packaging is showing its age but they are PERFECT otherwise.
Slightly used SPEC aluminum FW for 3.8 / F23 swap
AN adapters for 3.8 fuel lines NIB

I have NIB PISA door panels, short shifters, AUX gauges etc etc.

I may be moving soon so its time to start clearing some of this stuff out. Ask, I may have it.

I am looking for a stock Getrag 5MT, w/ cables. I need an interior harness and engine harness for my 87GT. I need 2nd gen headlight assemblies. Dont need the motors, but it would be welcomed.
------------------
2009 G8 GT Kook's 1 3/4 LT's, Kooks catted Xpipe, Magnaflow axleback, Vararam CAI, HSRK, HPTuners, Atari gauges

1988 Fiero GT L67, GT4067S, w2a, F23. 460whp/475lbft @ the wheels on low boost.

1987 Fiero GT 3.4TDC Road Racer.

ƒ13r0'$ rµ£3

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 09-01-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FIER086

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2016 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIER086Send a Private Message to FIER086Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have any 3.3" supercharger MPS pulleys? I need a 3.3 for mine.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2016 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIER086:

Do you have any 3.3" supercharger MPS pulleys? I need a 3.3 for mine.

I run the ZZP mod pulley on my '88. I think I am running a 3.2. Sorry, I didnt buy any other sizes. It is a great mod for sure. Anytime I dont have to break out that pulley puller is a good day.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2016 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BV MotorSports

4821 posts
Member since May 2001
Its eaiser to post a pic of the door panels here than to send it emails.

Formula350

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2016 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula350Send a Private Message to Formula350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

I have a NOS set of GM dew wipes. The packaging is showing its age but they are PERFECT otherwise.

How much $$ for these?

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2016 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula350:

How much $$ for these?

They wont go cheap. Make me an offer.
FastOwen2XLL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2016 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastOwen2XLLSend a Private Message to FastOwen2XLLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!
larafan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2016 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for larafanSend a Private Message to larafanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2016 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been asked about the s/c, here it is. Its from a 2005 Monte Carlo SS. Thats the oddball 3800. S3 bottom end, s2 SC and cable driven TB. It really on has 32k miles. This was also mentioned in my build thread. Obviously I was turbod back then so this came right off the "new" engine.

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2016 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The SC is sold.
Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2016 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
PFF
System Bot
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2016 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
S1 cam sold

I am getting alot of PM's. If I dont get back to you, I am sorry. Please try again.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 08-27-2016).]

Dave E Bouy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2016 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another PM sent
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2016 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe all PM's replied. If you agreed to buy something, payment tonight or in the AM would be great as I am going to UPS at lunch tomorrow. Save me a trip!
Dave E Bouy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2016 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paypal sent for supercharger belt tensioner. Also PMd you again with my shipping address in case paypal didn't give it to you. Please acknowledge that you got this

DF
Fastfiero1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2016 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastfiero1Send a Private Message to Fastfiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

------------------
Fiero's Owned:

1987 Coupe 2.5 5spd May 99 - June 03
1987 GT V6 5spd July 30 2012 - Current

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2016 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All Items that were paid for shipped today. I sent everyone their tracking number except for the cam. I didnt write your username down. PM me.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2016 05:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NIB LS7 lifters (GM)
3800 mount kit NIB
Slightly used SPEC aluminum FW for 3.8 / F23 swap

Prices on these. .
fierogt28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2016 04:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know I asked you before, but since this new thread came up...looks like your selling the GT spoiler
after all. Are you willing to sell just the wing mounting gaskets?

Let me know please.

Thanks,
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2016 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogt28:

I know I asked you before, but since this new thread came up...looks like your selling the GT spoiler
after all. Are you willing to sell just the wing mounting gaskets?

Let me know please.

Thanks,

I have never shipped a spoiler but I am sure I can make it happen. I just dont want to get stuck paying more for shipping than I made in selling the thing.

Mustangs, PM sent
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2016 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
PFF
System Bot
fierogt28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2016 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have never shipped a spoiler but I am sure I can make it happen. I just dont want to get stuck paying more for shipping than I made in selling the thing.

Mustangs, PM sent

Sorry if I wasn't clear, I just want the gaskets.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock