Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Looking for a standard transmission v6 parts car near Waterville Maine

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Looking for a standard transmission v6 parts car near Waterville Maine by Bryan96
Started on: 08-19-2016 04:37 PM
Replies: 3 (140 views)
Last post by: Bryan96 on 08-30-2016 06:54 AM
Bryan96

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2016 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bryan96Send a Private Message to Bryan96Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to upgrade my duke to a 2.8. I'm looking for a parts car with a running 2.8 and a standard transmission. I don't care if it's the 4spd or the 5spd but I'm not interested in an automatic.

I'm in Waterville Maine.

Thanks
Bryan
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mendesfrank23

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2016 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mendesfrank23Send a Private Message to mendesfrank23Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hello

i have parts from a 86 gt fiero

if you need anything frank

mendesfrank23@gmail.com
fiero67

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2016 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im in Blue Hill (about 70 miles from you) I have an 87 GT, that I was restoring... I know you said running parts car... but the engine is on a stand...i was going to rebuild it, but never had the time... and the 5 speed tranny is sitting in a crate. if you are interested.... send me a PM. I own 7 fieros John
Bryan96

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2016 06:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bryan96Send a Private Message to Bryan96Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fiero67:

Im in Blue Hill (about 70 miles from you) I have an 87 GT, that I was restoring... I know you said running parts car... but the engine is on a stand...i was going to rebuild it, but never had the time... and the 5 speed tranny is sitting in a crate. if you are interested.... send me a PM. I own 7 fieros John

PM sent
Bryan

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock