1986 GT V6 Auto w/ Extra Parts by 91blaze
Started on: 07-25-2016 11:49 PM
Replies: 3 (289 views)
Last post by: 91blaze on 08-26-2016 08:57 PM
91blaze

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2016 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 91blazeSend a Private Message to 91blazeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
REDUCED PRICE! $800

I need to sell my Fiero and accompanying parts to make room around here. I bought it to be a daily driver but it's turned into too much of a project right now. Big problem is rusted out front crossmeber and broken brake line. It's frame is pretty rusted out in the usual places especially in the rear and the ac doesn't work for some reason. This car may be salvagable and driven with a little work but I have no time to screw with it. I have a car's worth of body panels and miscellaneous parts that will go with it as well. So far have replaced the heater core, cooling fan switch, thermostat sail panels, front speakers, headlight motors and some other small parts. I have some new tune-up parts I had been planning to install before the front end crapped out on me. It was fun to drive while it lasted but hopefully someone else can either drive it or at least use the parts.

I am asking $800 for everything, it does run and drive but will need to be trailered because of the aforementioned problems. Has a clean title with 115K miles and could be put back on the road with a little time and money. If it doesn't sell in the next week or two I will start parting it out but I would rather sell it all at once.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by 91blaze (edited 08-26-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jjd2296

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2016 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
91blaze

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2016 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 91blazeSend a Private Message to 91blazeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Don't want to mess with parting out but I will if it doesn't sell within the next week or so. Come get it while you can, will entertain any reasonable offer.

This is a running, driving, titled car that may be fixed and driven and comes with a truck load of extra parts. Cheap project or money maker for whoever wants it. Really hate to see this go to waste.
91blaze

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2016 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 91blazeSend a Private Message to 91blazeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alright last chance. It goes on the trailer tomorrow and will be stripped of all usable parts and scrap the rest. I'm practically giving it away, only $800 for a running car that needs work along with many extra parts including body panels.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock