Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Note mine - 86 Fiero no title - FIVE BUCKS!!!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Note mine - 86 Fiero no title - FIVE BUCKS!!! by ltlfrari
Started on: 07-25-2016 10:27 AM
Replies: 6 (458 views)
Last post by: jaredmurray88 on 07-28-2016 08:14 PM
ltlfrari

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2016 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Personally I'd never buy a car without a title unless it was from a non title state but if anyone's interested in it, maybe for parts..

http://onslow.craigslist.org/cto/5698858250.html

Don't know anything else about it other than what's in the ad, just happened to see it while browsing CL.

------------------
Anything I might say is probably worth what you paid for it, so treat it accordingly!

Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2016 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since it's a Fiero, chances are that someone will offer him $3 instead of $5 and want free shipping
94blackbird

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2016 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Haha, I won't buy another car without a title. Especially since my scrap guy quit accepting partially dismantled cars without the title. Been there done that invested in a sawzall blade company along the way!

SteveKelley

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2016 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteveKelleySend a Private Message to SteveKelleyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any car this old without a title you should be able to just get a police officer to fill out a VIN check form and you will be good to go...I'm sure that varies by state though...
Irrationable

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2016 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No phone number. I sent the guy an email about it since I'm also in NC. We'll see if he ever gets back to me about it.
Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2016 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
probably wants 500 not 5$
jaredmurray88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2016 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock