Started on: 07-25-2016 10:24 AM
Replies: 7 (527 views)
Last post by: pcgold on 07-31-2016 12:17 PM
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2016 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
88 GT T-Top part out. Has a big crack in rear strut area from a previous wreck that was poorly fixed and would need extensive welding, just doesn't seem safe. This is a friend of mine that runs a shop and the individual sold him the car and I am helping him part it out and will ship all parts. So you can feel confident about the whole process. Some parts have been removed and some are still on the car. The rear cradle/suspension is spoken for already. No motor or transmission. Some interior pieces have been transferred to another Fiero for the customer. I will also be posting up random pictures of other parts available as well from his storage area at the shop.

PM me with offers on all items and also things you are looking for and I can check condition and get them removed as I only show a few selected parts that I had pulled already. Interior is tan. T-Top glass is in good shape w/key, seals are shot. Caps are ok...one is cracked pretty good and you should be able to tell by pictures, so not sure if you can fix those or what. Might be able to glue really well to insure they will work properly.

Will accept PayPal on all items once we make a deal and parts will ship out as soon as I can. If they have to be pulled please give me a few days to get over there and help remove them. Tracking info will be provided on all parts. Thank you.

Thanks,
Amir

------------------

Best 1/4: 11.7 @ 115mph
Best 60ft: 1.60

[This message has been edited by Rare87GT (edited 07-25-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rare87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2016 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Eaton M90 Series II Gen 3 Supercharger (good shape, everything turns and is solid)

3800 Series II Lower Intake w/thermostat housing

LS1 Maf

Passenger GT Tailight

[This message has been edited by Rare87GT (edited 07-25-2016).]

fierogtx

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2016 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2016 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent !!!!!
2tone86gt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2016 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2tone86gtSend a Private Message to 2tone86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
Rare87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2016 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump...
2tone86gt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2016 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2tone86gtSend a Private Message to 2tone86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you get my pm?
pcgold

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2016 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pcgoldSend a Private Message to pcgoldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock