Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Large Lot of Parts for Sale! South suburbs of Chicago.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Large Lot of Parts for Sale! South suburbs of Chicago. by BrewCheese
Started on: 07-24-2016 05:40 PM
Replies: 8 (446 views)
Last post by: Spadesluck on 08-03-2016 04:23 PM
BrewCheese

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2016 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrewCheeseSend a Private Message to BrewCheeseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
With a pending move and losing interest over the years, I am looking to sell my lot of fiero parts that I have accumulated over the years. I uploaded some pictures to photobucket (link is below) for you to get a idea what I have. I took pictures of my "inventory" lists and some larger general shots of what I have and some closer up shots to give you a idea of how things are packed and labeled. Keep in mind the inventory list I believe is 99% accurate but a few things might be off. If something on the list is very important to you and you do not see it in the pictures let me know and I can verify 100% that its there and take pictures of it. At this point I want to try to sell the parts in one lot but if no interest is there for it as a whole, I will start breaking things up. Parts are located in South Holland, IL 60473 which is about 30 min south of downtown Chicago. As far as price goes, if anyone is interested PM me and lets make out a deal.

http://s1378.photobucket.co...deshow/Fiero%20Parts

Here is kind of a list of some of the good stuff:
-2 sets of fenders
-2 aero front bumpers
-hood
-2 sets of quarters
- fastback clip
- DS & PS fender, quarters and door Ground effects ( no lower)
- 2 sets of fastback grills
- Lots of smooth moldings and marker lights
- Indy Scoop (kindof rough condition)
- 2 GT rear bumpers
- 89 440t4 4 speed automatic trans with a 3.73 final drive (unknown condition but 3.73 sprocket set is hard to find)
- GT taillight harness and a bunch of other harnesses and plugs
- Tons of bolts/fasteners/hardware
- Complete disassembled 2.8 engine (only thing I know that is missing is headers)
- 84-87 Control arm set
- 84-87 Engine cradle sandblasted and painted
- 84-87 rear control arms with poly and new rear hubs.
- Rear lowering springs
- Solid black dashboard in good condition
- Brand new coolant tube OEM
And a lot more other things!!

[This message has been edited by BrewCheese (edited 07-24-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2016 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any NOS parts??

I see you say listed a new OEM coolant pipe...any pics?

------------------
fierogt28

88 GT, Loaded, 5-speed.
88 GT, 5-speed. Beechwood interior, All original.

BrewCheese

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2016 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrewCheeseSend a Private Message to BrewCheeseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Only NOS parts I can think of is the coolant tube and a set of wheels locks that where never used. Besides that everything else is used but a lot in great condition. Working on getting more info on the coolant pipe. It appear its a drivers side for a 84-87 but trying to verify that.

Thanks,
Jason
BrewCheese

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2016 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrewCheeseSend a Private Message to BrewCheeseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pictures of coolant tube added on photo bucket.

Thanks,
Jason
NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2016 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how much for the indy scoop?!
BrewCheese

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2016 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrewCheeseSend a Private Message to BrewCheeseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry for the late response. Power went out and when it came back on fried my modem! As of right now still trying to sell everything in a lot. If it does not happen already have someone with dibs locally for the scoop. I will let you know if it falls through.

Thanks,
Jason
BrewCheese

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2016 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrewCheeseSend a Private Message to BrewCheeseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Final bump for the whole lot....looking for around $700.00. If not will start to sell individually starting with anyone that can locally pick stuff up.

Jason
vette7584

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2016 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vette7584Send a Private Message to vette7584Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2016 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent on dash

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock