Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  1988 automatic white non CJB T-top GT for sale asking $4000...

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
1988 automatic white non CJB T-top GT for sale asking $4000... by railshot
Started on: 07-16-2016 05:57 PM
Replies: 11 (845 views)
Last post by: railshot on 08-07-2016 10:30 AM
railshot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2016 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Edit: 8/14/2016

No longer for sale.
Not sold, just removing from the market.

[This message has been edited by railshot (edited 08-14-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2016 05:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On Craigslist now... yes, I am selling her.

http://racine.craigslist.org/cto/5696582148.html
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2016 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The postings are still up.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2016 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Somebody buy this car, before I start pricing plane tickets to Wisconsin.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 07-27-2016).]

railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2016 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Somebody buy this car, before I start pricing plane tickets to Wisconsin.

LOL, now quit bumping this to the top..... sheesh, I would think everyone would wait until I at least got the a/c working again.

Funny email I got yesterday morning...... Someone would like to trade me for an '89 Chrysler TC... Now for those that do not know, a TC is a Maserati!!!!!

Really too bad it looks just like the '89 LeBaron I had, but hey, at least I could say I traded a Fiero for a Maserati....
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2016 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice looking car. Would make a great starting point if I had the room.
Good luck with your sale I am sure you wont have it much longer
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2016 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Willing to trade even up for a high mileage (running, driving, but not beat to death...) Pontiac Solstice.
Find one near you dirt cheap, buy it, drive it up, and we can swap keys and titles!

Working on a deal with someone local right now with this exact scenario, but he is moving slowly, so thought I would throw this out there for everyone.

A/C hose is on it's way, should be here today or Monday, and I have ordered a federal chip from phonedawgz with EGR delete and low idle, so that will be included in my sale also... this California one just lacks.... something????
Runs and drives fine, but I think the new chip will "boost" it a little just from the spark advance side?

I just may get the a/c back working again also.
See, I have not given up, but the love is gone.

I have been driving her to work, and to be honest, the T-tops are just not my thing also.
If I wanted no top, I want NO top, thus the move to a Solstice... (hey, at least it is still a two seat Pontiac).
LOL.

PS..... handymanpat, still waiting for pictures of your Formula..... Yes, there may still be a Fiero in railshots garage, just not a GT.
My last true love can be seen here....... https://sites.google.com/site/davevr4/

The economy kicked my butt in '08, and I sold the Formula, a very sad day to be honest and I should have picked up another Formula instead of the GT, but everything I found was rusted terribly.
It was an extremely clean California Formula with toasty paint and a very toasty interior.
I had just started to redo it when I had to sell.

Yes, I am no body man, but it was kinda fun doing the paint. Wish I could have finished.

I actually drove through a Wisconsin January tornado in that Formula. Long story, but it went right over me.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2016 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by railshot:
I have been driving her to work, and to be honest, the T-tops are just not my thing also.

I discovered that when I had my T-top Formula. Traded even-up for the Formula that became my fastback.
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2016 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

I discovered that when I had my T-top Formula. Traded even-up for the Formula that became my fastback.

Glad I am not the only one.
Something about the T-top makes the car seem a little different than a coupe with a sunroof.
I like the looks, but it is just not me.

Also, my trade fell through.
The gentleman really does not want another car, but has offered me the Solstice for an incredibly low price.
Heck, I just may go buy it before someone else does even if I cannot sell the GT!.... (wife will not be happy, but eh, that is life lol.).

The replacement a/c line is at the post office waiting for me to pick it up.
Missed the counter person by 2 minutes yesterday.
Will have it on Monday, and take her in to have it recharged again at a different shop this time.
The a/c is the last mechanical thing she needs, so after this I am truly done with the repairs.
Everything else is cosmetic.
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2016 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

railshot

1310 posts
Member since Jul 2006
For Sale on hold until further notice.
Working on something........
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2016 05:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For sale back on.
A/C hose here and going into the shop today or tomorrow for final fix hopefully.

Edit: Will take $3600 cash up until this next Sunday, after that, pretty firm on price.

[This message has been edited by railshot (edited 08-02-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2016 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Back looking to get $4500 as of today on craigslist, $4000 here.

The reason I wanted only $3600 is I had a line on a higher mileage 2006 Solstice for $3600, but it is gone now, so ........

Still willing to trade even up for a high mileage Solstice or Sky.

Edit: to add trades wanted / desired.

[This message has been edited by railshot (edited 08-07-2016).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock