85 seat cover with headrest speakers by viperine
Started on: 07-15-2016 01:30 AM
Replies: 3 (223 views)
Last post by: viperine on 07-20-2016 07:33 PM
viperine

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2016 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will be removing these seat covers next week to install Mr. Mike's covers, I will wind up with one decent set of covers when I am done. Zoom in on the picture and note that the nicer upper cover does indeed have bolster wear. Not torn yet, but not far from it. I will also have a set of 87 grey seats (complete) in need of recovering soon, as well. Feel free to make offers with a shipping rate near $15 considered (for the covers alone, whole seats are pickup only).

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
vette7584

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2016 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vette7584Send a Private Message to vette7584Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what do the 87 seats look like? i may be interested, pm sent
viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2016 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
87's complete seats. Driver side is obvious, has a nice upper. Passenger has a nice upper and a mediocre bottom, one small hole in its' early stages. These will be sold whole, I am not undoing the upholstery on this set

viperine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2016 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for viperineSend a Private Message to viperineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump, I removed the covers from the 85 speaker seats and the one good set (one whole seat's upholstery) is available for shipping.
The 87 seats are pending sale.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock