1988 Fiero Koni & Eibach Suspension / Front & Rear / Misc OEM parts by kcn0
Started on: 07-11-2016 04:07 PM
Replies: 11 (729 views)
Last post by: Blacktree on 07-20-2016 10:19 PM
kcn0

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2016 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kcn0Send a Private Message to kcn0Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I purchased these about 10-12 years ago and never installed them. They are used, but I think their usage was minimal.

Koni shocks - front and rear
Eibach pro lowering springs - front and rear
Stock suspension parts
Random other parts

Link to pictures:
http://rockford.craigslist.org/pts/5678030984.html

So, after review of the springs, I don't know if they are Eibach or not. They are not marked, and I am told that they only made a few sets for the 88. Also, the springs don't have any markings on them and the front are colored differently from the rear. I thought I had purchased Eibach springs, but it has also been a long time... If anyone has any info, I would appreciate it.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2016 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The fronts might be Eibachs, although the one set of 88 Eibachs I've seen were marked with the logo and a part number.
I don't know about the rears. They look like a coilover setup. I don't know that Eibach ever made a coilover setup for the Fiero.

Maybe someone else can chime in.

What's your price for all the suspension stuff?

------------------
Raydar
88 Formula IMSA Fastback. 4.9, NVG T550

Praise the Lowered!

kcn0

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2016 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kcn0Send a Private Message to kcn0Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks. I talked with my dad for a while, the rear coil overs are not Eibach, and I don't know what brand they are. The coil overs are new, never used or installed. We both think that the front are Eibach springs, but there are no markings to confirm one way or another. The shocks/struts are 100% Koni... Markings all over them!

For the performace suspension parts, I'd like to get $500 plus actual shipping.

I took pictures of the Konis, and boots were dry and cracked, so they won't come with the plastic coverings. The piston shafts look good... No rust or anything that you would expect from an Illinois car. I purchased these from a guy in Florida, and I never installed them. They have sat in my basement or garage for the last 12'ish years.

If anyone wants pictures, just send me a PM with your email or cell number. I struggle to load pictures to this site.

Thanks,
Casey
Luke

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2016 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2016 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested in the Koni rear struts. Would you be willing to sell them separately? My Zip code is 34744.
revson1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2016 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revson1Send a Private Message to revson1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IIRC, the Eibach springs for 88 were only made for a tuner shop in Denver. They made around 100 sets. I know they have a part number placed in white on all the springs that do not mean anything if you google the number.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2016 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revson1:

...Eibach springs for 88 ...have a part number placed in white on all the springs that do not mean anything if you google the number.

That's pretty much what I found when I googled the ones that I stumbled across.

RacerX11

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2016 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RacerX11Send a Private Message to RacerX11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

I'm interested in the Koni rear struts. Would you be willing to sell them separately? My Zip code is 34744.

I would be interested in the front Konis if you sell the rears to Blacktree.

Marty
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2016 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He didn't want to split up the Konis, so I bought the whole set. Now someone steps up to buy the fronts... LOL.

Let's see if we can sort this out.
kcn0

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2016 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kcn0Send a Private Message to kcn0Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Koni's sold. Thanks.
Everything else still available.

Willing to sell coilovers and springs for $150 shipped within the US
kcn0

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2016 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kcn0Send a Private Message to kcn0Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All sold. Thanks.
PFF
System Bot
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2016 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The shocks and struts arrived today, and they look nice. Feedback incoming.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock