Corson Spyder #63 up for sale. by dominic355
Started on: 07-11-2016 11:13 AM
Replies: 4 (839 views)
Last post by: dominic355 on 07-23-2016 10:53 PM
dominic355

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2016 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dominic355Send a Private Message to dominic355Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://m.ebay.com/itm/262540089964?_mwBanner=1

[This message has been edited by dominic355 (edited 07-22-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
dominic355

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2016 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dominic355Send a Private Message to dominic355Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
***Bump***
dominic355

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2016 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dominic355Send a Private Message to dominic355Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2016 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A few questions that might help you sell and that you may want to answer in the ad.

How can a salvage title that the car has be converted to a regular title?
How does the convertible top fold down and what condition is it in?
You probably would want to detail and show closeups of the fiberglass/paint damage.
I thought that all Corson's had SBC V8 engines. How is it that this one has a V6?

Not trying to rag on the car as it looks very nice,just provide the questions that many buyers will ask.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

dominic355

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2016 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dominic355Send a Private Message to dominic355Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

A few questions that might help you sell and that you may want to answer in the ad.

How can a salvage title that the car has be converted to a regular title?
How does the convertible top fold down and what condition is it in?
You probably would want to detail and show closeups of the fiberglass/paint damage.
I thought that all Corson's had SBC V8 engines. How is it that this one has a V6?

Not trying to rag on the car as it looks very nice,just provide the questions that many buyers will ask.

[/QUOTE

1) Every state has different requirements for salvage to rebuilt titles. I advise potential bidders to check with there state guidelines. I can't answer that question for 50 states.

2)I did include a picture of the top on the listing. As far as operation, it simply lifts off and be folded down. It does not fold behind the seats, etc.

3) the damage had been repaired and the car is as seen in pictures.

4) you are mistaken, the V8 was an option, but not every car was so equipped.

5) You can find plenty of information and pictures of #63 right here on Pennocks. I am always open to questions from bidders about the car, both on email and phone calls.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock