FS : M90 Supercharger Belt Wrap Kits ! by jdredd87
Started on: 06-30-2016 01:18 PM
Replies: 12 (1040 views)
Last post by: jdredd87 on 09-09-2016 01:41 PM
jdredd87

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2016 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdredd87Send a Private Message to jdredd87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
M90 Gen5/Gen3 Belt wraps, reduce blower pulley slipping.

My buddy Sean made these years ago (2007/2008) .... then I found some he never sold and sold them little over a year ago for him.

Got requests to get them done again. He did not want to do them anymore, so I got the plans to continue them on. Found a new shop and supply on parts.

These to me are actually a bit better than the originals. Machine work is much cleaner and they are a little thicker also (so a bit stronger)

I have currently 25+ of these in stock.

Direct fit on Gen5
Gen3 Requires 1 rib shaved off

Requires aftermarket fuel rails or modified stockers to fit properly. Stocker FPR will hit if using the 97-03 style.

Intercooler recommended also, or you will need to get a bit crafty with spacers under the bar and/or ICM brackets to clear.

3.25" max size recommended (3.4" has been used but very very tight) Really ment to be used with the small pulley setups that are getting slip.

Includes all the parts needed for typical install. Longer bolts for the ZZP style intercooler. All bolts/washer/nuts are stainless steel.
Belt wrap bar and twisted support bracket are aluminum.
Includes printed instructions.

Powder coating is an option. If you have a RAL # color code, the shop can match to that. Ranges between $15-$30 usually depending on number coats needed.
Powder coat shop is Killer Koatings @ https://www.facebook.com/Ki...01622006073/?fref=ts

I accept PayPal. Usually ships same or next day.

Cost is FLAT RATE shipped to the 50 states, for the complete kit is $140

( Canada / ect is extra )

Can message me here for contact info to buy or hit me up on the bookface @ https://www.facebook.com/steven.chesser.5

Support strap to alternator

Gen3 Case Install

Powder coated , Mirror Black and "Anodized Red" look

Non Intercooled with an HBody bracket setup

Used on a Whipple

Used non intercooled and person shaved the bar a little bit to fit under the stock FPR and put some spacers under the bar

So it can be easily setup to work with different configurations if you do a little work.

[This message has been edited by jdredd87 (edited 02-17-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2016 03:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Luke

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2016 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw your post on clubgp, very glad these are available again.

I'll be hitting you up later this year, my gen 5 and intercooler aren't getting installed untill winter and unfortunately replacing my spec stage 4 clutch has become an unplanned priority so I can finish the summer/fall season. Can't complain after 6+ years of spirited driving

Bump for a great looking product.
Inferno

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2016 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InfernoSend a Private Message to InfernoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is a great product. I bought one off of him when he was first making them. I put it on my L67 that I swapped into my old school 96 GTP

jdredd87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2016 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdredd87Send a Private Message to jdredd87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Luke:

Saw your post on clubgp, very glad these are available again.

I'll be hitting you up later this year, my gen 5 and intercooler aren't getting installed untill winter and unfortunately replacing my spec stage 4 clutch has become an unplanned priority so I can finish the summer/fall season. Can't complain after 6+ years of spirited driving

Bump for a great looking product.

I'll probably have em ... not really selling like hot cakes
jdredd87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2016 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdredd87Send a Private Message to jdredd87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jdredd87

10 posts
Member since Dec 2012

Originally posted by Inferno:

It is a great product. I bought one off of him when he was first making them. I put it on my L67 that I swapped into my old school 96 GTP

Looks good

Quite a few of em were at the 3800 meet up in Detroit when I was there. Quite a few I saw were the original batch and a few of the ones
i've been having made. Was pretty neat to see em use in different setups.

jdredd87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2016 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdredd87Send a Private Message to jdredd87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Red kit sold ....
Got more kits in stock ....

Can get any powder coated
jdredd87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2016 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jdredd87Send a Private Message to jdredd87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
While you shouldn't get much slip if any really on a 3.4" , I do get asked about it, as last few purchasers wanted to use em with 3.4" setups.

It fits but its really is a tight fit.

jdredd87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2016 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jdredd87Send a Private Message to jdredd87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some flat black bars I had done today... One sold already.

jdredd87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2016 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdredd87Send a Private Message to jdredd87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Satin black bar a buyer wanted done....
jdredd87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2016 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdredd87Send a Private Message to jdredd87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
40th Anniversary Dark Cherry I picked up today... looks good in the light!

PFF
System Bot
jdredd87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2016 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdredd87Send a Private Message to jdredd87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Recently installed black bar...
jdredd87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2016 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdredd87Send a Private Message to jdredd87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Still got em stock and also a flat black coated one ready to go.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock