FS: Fiero related t-shirt store and catalog by HC
Started on: 06-29-2016 07:39 PM
Replies: 5 (285 views)
Last post by: Lou and Blue on 06-30-2016 08:35 AM
HC

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2016 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HCClick Here to visit HC's HomePageSend a Private Message to HCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi, I've been absent for a pretty long time from this forum, I've made a bunch of Fiero related tshirts in the past. While I've moved on to other car related designs, I've decided to make more Fiero related gear. I just really love drawing the Fiero, its lines just flow so nicely from any angle. When I still owned my Fiero I was part of the AZ Fiero Club. It was a blast and I miss the little car. Now I drive a super boring family sedan. In the past I've made designs based on the club member's rides that they requested. I want to make maybe 2-3 new designs a month. I'll consider some requests but I can't guarantee any completion date, because of actual work.

Anyways, about the store, its a print-as-you-order system some of you might be familiar with. You order a shirt, the company prints it in your choice of size and ships it to you. If for whatever reason the print is faulty or the size is wrong, they take care of you. I haven't had any problems in the past, and they are very quick to reply. I get a small cut from the sales of the shirts. The shirts vary from good to very high quality cotton.

This is my latest shirt, its for sale right now. The car is my actual fiero that I sold.

Link to my whole collection

This particular shirt

Thank you for looking!

[This message has been edited by HC (edited 06-29-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Lou and Blue

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2016 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just ordered one !

Awesome!

HC

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2016 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HCClick Here to visit HC's HomePageSend a Private Message to HCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you! I'm very glad you liked it! You are the very first person to buy one!
Lou and Blue

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2016 04:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My buddy Carl might buy one too once he sees it.

------------------
Founder / President
Long Island's Little Fiero Owners Club
L.I.L.F.O.C.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT 3800sc series 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Boo" <= '81 Delorean DMC-12, VIN #5835, Stock PRV engine, Peugot 604 Intake manifold, Exhaust headers, Anti-3rd brake light

Carl Calderone

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2016 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Carl CalderoneSend a Private Message to Carl CalderoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm all over it Lou. I love it !
Lou and Blue

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2016 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe some more of our Long Island guys will like it too! We will be so Nerdy with matching shirts .

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock