Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  WANTED: I need a trunk latch catch (Part that has 2 bolts on the rear fire wall)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
WANTED: I need a trunk latch catch (Part that has 2 bolts on the rear fire wall) by JohnWPB
Started on: 06-28-2016 11:04 PM
Replies: 11 (202 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 07-18-2016 06:11 PM
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2016 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need the part that has 2 bolts, that attaches to the rear firewall between the engine and the trunk that the trunk latch locks onto to hold the decklid closed. I did a stupid thing, and used a hoist to lift the car onto jack stands and bent it up pretty bad. Please lets not get into the debate on how not to use it to do that, I know, and it was a momentary lapse of judgement when I was in a hurry.

If there are any differences or not, I am not sure but It is for an 86 GT

Please let me know what you want for it shipped to 33463. Thanks!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2016 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please feel free to post here in the thread, there really is no need to PM for something so small like this...... I received 2 PM's today just asking if I still need the latch. The answer is still yes
88_4mula

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2016 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88_4mulaSend a Private Message to 88_4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll see what it cost, see thread "86 SE Parts for sale"
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2016 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88_4mula:

I'll see what it cost, see thread "86 SE Parts for sale"

What... do you have a parts book that you are referencing or something Just let me know how much, and when I can stop over to pic it up. I can even take it off myself.

I also need a power window switch plate and a few other items.... I will have extra cash in hand when I come over.

Lou6t4gto

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2016 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I could also use one !
bonaduce

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2016 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can pull the striker tonight, just pay shipping

dan

[This message has been edited by bonaduce (edited 07-14-2016).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2016 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bonaduce:

Can pull the striker tonight, just pay shipping
dan

Thank you! PM Sent!

bonaduce

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2016 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sent your way

dan
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2016 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bonaduce:
sent your way
dan

Thanks Dan! Very much appreciated.....

Lou6t4gto

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2016 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
anyone else got one ? Thanks
88_4mula

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2016 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88_4mulaSend a Private Message to 88_4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm Sent
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2016 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dan, Thank you very much, it arrived today. I can now close my decklid

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock