Misc 88 parts, Best Offer by revson1
Started on: 06-20-2016 02:09 PM
Replies: 17 (599 views)
Last post by: Fiero Tom on 07-06-2016 01:34 PM
revson1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2016 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revson1Send a Private Message to revson1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have the following parts available from a 88 Formula:

Tail Lens (Notchback)
Head Light Assembly
Washer Reservoir x2
Temp Control Panel with cable
Dome Lamp Assembly
Seat Belt
A/C Hose From Compressor
Condenser

All these parts are best offer plus shipping. I am located in Fremont behind the Tesla Factory.

I am too stupid to load pix on the forum, so PM me requests with your email and I will send you pix.

[This message has been edited by revson1 (edited 07-05-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
revson1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2016 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revson1Send a Private Message to revson1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. This stuff is a few days from the dumpster. I do mean best offer, like free plus shipping.
Irrationable

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2016 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a pm
Red88fm

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2016 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88fmSend a Private Message to Red88fmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM
revson1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2016 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revson1Send a Private Message to revson1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All PM's have been given a reply. I am a week from tossing everything, so send me your requests.
revson1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2016 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revson1Send a Private Message to revson1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Time is running out. Hose & head lamps are gone. I'm selling them for the cost of shipping.
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2016 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent!

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2016 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A big thumbs-up for you for giving items away and taking the time to ship them, rather than just tossing them out. A very nice gesture!
revson1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2016 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revson1Send a Private Message to revson1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^ Thanks for that.

I have the following stuff that I can send out in one package for the cost of shipping.

Notchback tail lens with hardware
Windshield washer reservoir x2 (with motors)
Dome light assembly
A/C Condenser
Heater control with cable.

I checked and the cost to north east Maine, which is as far away as possible from me, is $88.00.

All this stuff for $88.00, how can you go wrong? It's a bargain at half the price.

[This message has been edited by revson1 (edited 07-05-2016).]

railshot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2016 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!
Red88fm

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2016 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88fmSend a Private Message to Red88fmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank You hose came today.
PFF
System Bot
Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2016 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for 88 only alternator heat shield. And maybe a few other parts. I am virtually right down the road from you near Automall & 880.
Thanks, Kit
revson1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2016 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revson1Send a Private Message to revson1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^ You have a PM
revson1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2016 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revson1Send a Private Message to revson1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

revson1

48 posts
Member since Apr 2015
Last call. My trash comes Thursday morning, which means that Wednesday night it's all going in the trash.
KMFDMFAN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2016 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KMFDMFANSend a Private Message to KMFDMFANEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You say you have a FASTBACK tail light lens? Confused because at the top post its says notchback or do you have both?

Is it still available?

Thanks
revson1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2016 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revson1Send a Private Message to revson1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My mistake. Should be Notchback.
revson1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2016 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revson1Send a Private Message to revson1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last call.
Fiero Tom

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2016 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still got the tail lights, that's all I would like ?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock