Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Taillight repair covers for sale on ebay. Not mine (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Taillight repair covers for sale on ebay. Not mine by Cavvy09
Started on: 06-15-2016 08:21 AM
Replies: 182 (6463 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 08-22-2016 08:33 AM
Cavvy09

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2016 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cavvy09Send a Private Message to Cavvy09Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2016 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cavvy09

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2016 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cavvy09Send a Private Message to Cavvy09Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thought same thing myself. But did notice different company. That being said, still from Tacoma
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2016 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They will not fit an '85 Fiero.
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2016 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I recognize those pictures! :P

The company name is the same. when I received mine, the address was labeled from Plastic Vacuum Solutions.

I hope everything goes good and Slammed figured it out to work out all the bugs.

If you guys want to see how these look in person, Ill have my car in Carlisle for the Fiero show @ GM nationals this weekend.

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2016 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw the eBay ad and it makes one wonder how this product is unfolding. The covers look nice but at $400 for two pieces of plastic, they are very expensive. I believe that they need to be around $200/pr for sales to really take off. Time will tell.
BTW, if this was the mysterious Slammed, why would this person not post here that items are ready for sale now.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

johnt671

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2016 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Slammed said in the long thread about the covers she wouldn't sell them on here. He she it said she got too much abuse here and would only sell them on E-bay.
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2016 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnt671:

Slammed said in the long thread about the covers she wouldn't sell them on here. He she it said she got too much abuse here and would only sell them on E-bay.

That's this persons loss as thousands of Fiero owners hang out here. I don't know what the problem is, as we have dozens of good long time vendors here that handle things properly. Russ, Thomas, Rodney, Ryan., Roger, Fiero Store, just to name just a few. All that is needed to be successful here is to follow proper protocol but Slammed chose to make promises that were not kept, operate secretly and without any transparency. Now they post a phone number on eBay????? OK, still wish them luck but IMO, at $400/set they won't sell in volume.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H

aldan78

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2016 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aldan78Send a Private Message to aldan78Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I just jumped in again and bought another set of these on ebay this time. I hope she delivers this time. She had them listed for $400 then dropped the price to $350. I submitted an offer for $335 and it was immediatly accepted. I'll let you know how it goes and how they look.
Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2016 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

, if this was the mysterious Slammed, why would this person not post here that items are ready for sale now.

Hahahaha? Really?? The way she was treated here, it should come as no surprise that she showed this place the middle finger, and I don't blame her a bit.
lorennerol

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2016 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cavvy09:

Thought same thing myself. But did notice different company. That being said, still from Tacoma

Absolutely, completely, without a doubt unrelated to Dallas Jolley.

PFF
System Bot
busa_powered

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2016 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Napoleon_Tanerite:

Hahahaha? Really?? The way she was treated here, it should come as no surprise that she showed this place the middle finger, and I don't blame her a bit.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Rodney was horrible to her, she produced them though, haven't heard a peep from him since.

Everyone just talked about how to make them, she did it, give her some credit.

[This message has been edited by busa_powered (edited 06-23-2016).]

Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2016 06:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by busa_powered:

Rodney was horrible to her, she produced them though, haven't heard a peep from him since.

Show me any proof that I said anything negative in anyway about these overlays. To use these overlays one cuts out sections of their original lenses and glues these overlays over their original lenses. This person has produced these overlays and is selling them. I have not said one word about these overlays.

I called this person a psychotic compulsive/pathological liar for claiming to have made new lenses. Claiming to have made molds that were sold for $20,000. Claims to have sold 4 pairs of reproduction lenses from these molds (remove the old lens and snap in this new lens).

I made a web page searching for the person that bought these $20,000 molds and I have looking for a recipient of a pair of these reproduction lenses. To date no one has contacted me.

http://rodneydickman.com/ca....php?products_id=375

To date 1500 people have viewed this web page and I have not had one person reply on the whereabouts of these $20,000 molds or one pair of these reproduction lenses.

Don't forget there are two different products being discussed here. Reproductions lenses and overlays. The overlays are real. The reproduction lens thing IMO is 100% a sham. If someone someday contacts me with proof/information on these $20,000 molds or proof of a pair of reproduction lenses that were made from these molds I will apologize here to no end. I'm 100% sure that day will never come.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

[This message has been edited by Rodney (edited 06-24-2016).]

Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2016 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:

Show me any proof that I said anything negative in anyway about these thin overlays. To use these thin overlays one cuts out sections of their original lenses and glues these thin overlays over their original lenses. This person has produced these thin overlays and is selling them. I have not said one word about these thin overlays.

I called this person a psychotic compulsive/pathological liar for claiming to have made new lenses. Claiming to have made molds that were sold for $20,000. Claims to have sold 4 pairs of reproduction lenses from these molds (remove the old lens and snap in this new lens).

I made a web page searching for the person that bought these $20,000 molds and I have looking for a recipient of a pair of these reproduction lenses. To date no one has contacted me.

http://rodneydickman.com/ca....php?products_id=375

To date 1500 people have viewed this web page and I have not had one person reply on the whereabouts of these $20,000 molds or one pair of these reproduction lenses.

Don't forget there are two different products being discussed here. Reproductions lenses and thin overlays. The thin overlays are real. The reproduction lens thing IMO is 100% a sham. If someone someday contacts me with proof/information on these $20,000 molds or proof of a pair of reproduction lenses that were made from these molds I will apologize here to no end. I'm 100% sure that day will never come.

Thin overlays? These are thicker than the original lenses beneath and will survive multiple harsh blows from a hammer

I'd start writing up that apology now by the way. You've got one hell of an attitude towards someone who never did you wrong.

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 06-24-2016).]

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2016 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I removed the thin wording. I have no doubt I will never ever offer any kind of apology for the reproduction lens sham.

Or are you going to now offer proof the $20,000 molds exist or supply proof of someone that bought a pair of these four reproduction lenses made from these $20,000 lenses?

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2016 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So much effort for someone who doesn't believe. You know, making a specific thing on your website and meeting with an "expert", not to mention all the posts that are just rude for no reason.

They'll be for sale soon. I can't say where but I think you know
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2016 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed:

So much effort for someone who doesn't believe.

Yes. You are absolutely right! I do not believe the four pair of replacement lenses(not overlays) that you said were sold by you and the $20,000 aluminum die stuff that was sold to someone.

Did I not write that clear enough?? Some here might believe you on that but I do not. I do believe you are making the overlays. I have never posted anything on the overlays.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2016 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Saw the eBay ad and it makes one wonder how this product is unfolding. The covers look nice but at $400 for two pieces of plastic, they are very expensive. I believe that they need to be around $200/pr for sales to really take off. Time will tell.
BTW, if this was the mysterious Slammed, why would this person not post here that items are ready for sale now.

I'd like to have a set...buy I agree $400 is a bit pricey for me. I think sales will take off as these are seen. I would still like to see how they look. Perhaps I'm just too dense, but I seem to be misding something. No, I'm not willing to cut up any of my lenses, but some protection would be nice. I'm not sure how these could be attached to protect, without damaging the lens underneath, and don't believe they're a removable solution.
johnt671

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2016 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Slammed, you deserve every bit of the abuse you got from people here. You took money from people for parts you never shipped, and failed to even keep them up to date with any information. Perhaps to you four hundred bucks is chump change, but to most Fiero owners it's a lot of money, and you kept them hanging for months. There were a lot of chances for you to take the high road, but you didn't. Even now it might not be to late to go go this way, but you blame others for you treatment, and continue to stay on the low road and attack others. I'd paint my tail light bulbs red and let them hang on the back of my car before I buy anything from you.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2016 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have never blamed anyone else and have always taken full responsibility. The people that bought parts from me did wait and it was awful, but I never, ever, disrespected them and have apologized to them profusely.

There is no low road taken. I have attacked Patrick and Rodney, maybe someone else I can't think of who, both of which were never involved and are just downright nasty.

I don't know what else anyone would want from me. I gave parts or money back, and am selling in a secure way offering as much help as I can. Yes. I screwed up. I am sorry.

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 06-24-2016).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2016 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There is no low road taken. I have attacked Patrick and Rodney, maybe someone else I can't think of who, both of which were never involved and are just downright nasty.

I get criticized by your fanboys (and/or your PFF aliases) for "derailing" threads involving you... so I stayed out of this one. But then you feel the need to bring my name up. You must miss me.

I'm "downright nasty", eh? Me thinks you just don't like being reminded of the runaround you've put numerous people through, along with the absolutely bizarre excuses for doing so.

Don't forget the Jet City Fieros meeting on July 13th. Heck, I'll reimburse the club for your meal if you attend. Be a guest of honor, show off your products, and cost me some money. Win-win for you. Seems like a helluva offer to me!
PFF
System Bot
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2016 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have never blamed anyone else and have always taken full responsibility. The people that bought parts from me did wait and it was awful, but I never, ever, disrespected them and have apologized to them profusely.

I don't know what else anyone would want from me. I gave parts or money back, and am selling in a secure way offering as much help as I can. Yes. I screwed up. I am sorry.

You are distorting the facts. I had nothing to say on the overlays. I have never posted in your overlay topic. Here it is. Show me where I posted anything:

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/096450.html

All my comments I ever posted were on the replacement lenses (not the overlays) and the $20,000 aluminum molds. Or did some here pay for and receive replacement lenses (not overlays) or pay for and receive a refund of a pair of replacement lenses (not overlays)? If so I think they should chime in here. Anyone??

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Cavvy09

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2016 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cavvy09Send a Private Message to Cavvy09Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have no beef in this fight. But what was done is done, so why don't we see if we can try to give another shot and hopefully can have a reputable vendor this time so we can start to see taillights get repaired that have been beyond fixing. Just my thought take it or leave it.
aldan78

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2016 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aldan78Send a Private Message to aldan78Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got a fedex tracking number today (actually 2 of them. they must be shipping in separate packages), doesn't show shipped yet. Tracking shows delivery by july 5th. I'll keep you posted. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this isn't a repeat of last time.

[This message has been edited by aldan78 (edited 06-25-2016).]

IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2016 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm expecting a set on June 29th so we will see
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2016 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ITR SOL posted this: //www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/096656-3.html 6-17-16

I called the number and left a message yesterday. A guy called me back (I was having reception issues but I think his name was Garret?). It is a google number which they are using for their apparently new business (the email he gave me is linked to a website domain which hasn't been built/published yet. They are planning notchback lens covers for the end of summer and it sounds like they have capability of doing custom lettering. If they keep their deliveries up, I'll be buying at least one set.

His latest eBay listing :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231...30&viewitem=&vxp=mtr

I see in the reflection he is giving us all a thumbs up.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2016 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Much of the skepticism expressed about these lens covers had to do with the way the product was introduced and presented. Too many conflicting stories and reports posted here to be believed. Recently Slammed has been selling on eBay and shipping lens covers. We will probably never know the real story of how the product was developed but if covers are shipped that helps build Slammed's positive rating and worthiness as a seller. If the product line develops further into other products like quarter windows that would be good. Time will tell.

------------------
"THE COLUSSUS"

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2016 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All the neighsayers, PLEASE give it a rest! ALl the name calling and conspiracy theories Please, enough is enough, seriously....

Ok, so the lens is NOT a full and complete lens like the intention was when starting out, things happen!

What has been produced are lenses that are 80% of what was originally talked about, and they are pretty much flawless. This certainly shows that a lot of time and effort and research went into this. Molds were made, lettering templates and application technique perfected, On top of that some serious plastic forming has been mastered.

This is something I have seen people say in MANY threads that just was not possible to do. Now a much needed product is available to Fiero GT Owners. The lens covers have received rave reviews from members here on the forum that purchased, and took deliver of them.

Sure, communication and order delivery have been... well, to be honest, pretty much horrible in the past. Things seem to be improving, and a new product is now available. Why can't people just be grateful for this!

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 06-29-2016).]

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2016 06:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

What has been produced are lenses that are 80% of what was originally talked about,

It is not what was produced. It is the pathological/compulsive liar thing that seems to upset most here (especially me, I have a real thing against liars of this magnitude). This person wholeheartedly claims to have made $20,000 molds and four pair of reproduction lenses. Not overlays. So where are the $20,000 molds and these four pair of reproduction lenses? I for one want to know the truth. I am certainly very unhappy this person thinks we are all so gullible here that we all believe these tall tales. I took a stand against this pathological/compulsive liar and called him on the carpet for his lies. To him I am a terrible person for doing that. Pathological/compulsive liars hate anyone that challenges their lies. If some here don't like me for doing that then so be it (I received more than a few negatives for doing just that). I could not just stand by and do nothing.

Will he make more products? Will the pathological/compulsive liar/drama thing continue? I bet it will. Time will tell.
------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

[This message has been edited by Rodney (edited 06-29-2016).]

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2016 06:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Rodney, where's your proof? Don't worry. I'll wait.

Remember that time I gave you exact details of the process and posted pictures of multiple flawless lenses that no one would have just lying around, that also never showed up for sale on ebay or anywhere else besides here? Ring a bell? You wreak of desperation to get those molds or a way to copy them.

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 06-29-2016).]

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2016 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Remember that time I gave you exact details of the process and posted pictures of multiple flawless lenses

You posted pictures of the tops. When I repeatedly asked for pictures of the sides and backs you told me to pfk off. The exact answer a compulsive/pathological lair would give. An honest, ethical and professional person would post multiple pictures of the backs and sides to make sure everyone could see what he was saying was the truth. The only defense a pathological/compulsive liar has is anger and more lies.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

PFF
System Bot
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2016 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You posted pictures of the tops. When I repeatedly asked for pictures of the sides and backs you told me to pfk off. The exact answer a compulsive/pathological lair would give. An honest, ethical and professional person would post multiple pictures of the backs and sides to make sure everyone could see what he was saying was the truth. The only defense a pathological/compulsive liar has is anger and more lies.

You know, repeating that isn't going to get me riled up and post them. Yes I'll show the exact way they were made to the second biggest Fiero parts vendor on the planet...

O ya... phuck off

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 06-29-2016).]

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2016 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You wreak of desperation to get those molds or a way to copy them.

Not in the least bit. After all this drama stuff on these lenses I have been working with retailers of other car makes and models to produce products for others cars. i have many contacts around the world to work with. I will be supplying other retailers with these parts. I'm getting old. This way I have parts made and send the whole batch to a retailer. They can retail them. This has opened up a new and exciting adventure for me. Thanks for that. Every cloud has a silver lining.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2016 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

Yes I'll show the exact way they were made

The lenses correct? Not the overlays. Just so no one is confused here.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2016 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

You know, repeating that isn't going to get me riled up and post them.

Because in my opinion you can not post what does not exist.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2016 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Because in my opinion you can not post what does not exist.

I think you missed my comment a couple days ago where I stated the replacements will be for sale soon. So while I wait for your proof, you can wait and see if I'm lying.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2016 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think you missed my comment a couple days ago where I stated the replacements will be for sale soon. .

Define your conception of "soon". A few weeks? A few years? A few decades?? Infinity and beyond???

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2016 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Define your conception of "soon". A few weeks? A few years? A few decades?? Infinity and beyond???

Why would it matter? I'm a liar. You will just keep going so I'll stop now.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2016 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think you missed my comment a couple days ago where I stated the replacements will be for sale soon. So while I wait for your proof, you can wait and see if I'm lying.

Cool. So high quality replacement 86-88 GT tail light lenses will be available soon. Remove your old lenses and snap in these replacement lenses. I can't wait to see them.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2016 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Rodney [.....] You wreak of desperation to get those molds or a way to copy them.

Slammed, I honestly thing you may be onto something.......

I have plans on making a very nice looking aftermarket tail light kit for the GT's but the development/set up work will be long and very time consuming. Jigs to make etc. I have done some work on it and have most of the stuff on hand etc.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock