'84 Indy w/15k Miles... Not mine! Long Island NY by Shho13
Started on: 06-05-2016 11:41 PM
Replies: 0 (160 views)
Last post by: Shho13 on 06-05-2016 11:41 PM
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2016 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Doing my rounds on Craigslist and found a low mileage Indy Fiero for sale out on Long Island... This is not my sale.

http://longisland.craigslis.../cto/5619894173.html

1984 pontiac fiero

VIN: 1G2AF37R7EP256325
condition: excellent
cylinders: 4 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 15010
paint color: white
title status: clean
transmission: manual
type: coupe

"For sale is my 1984 Pontiac Fiero Indy 500 Edition "time capsule." This appreciating collectable beauty has only 15k original miles. It had one owner for 31 1/2 years before me and was in storage for many years. I have nearly all the original paperwork from new, including the rare original factory service manual. This car was the 813th Indy 500 Edition built out of 2000, and one of only approximately 200 built with a manual transmission. The car was long ago registered on the Fieropacecar.com website which verifies the mileage. The interior is perfect, the engine runs excellent and the original paint is in very good condition. Obviously the plastic body has no dents or dings, however, the paint is 32 years old and has some minor imperfections. The original decals also are not perfect but very good and can be replaced very easily. Everything works in the car and the glass is crystal clear, not a watermark. This garaged mid engine sports car is nearly 100% original except for the following: new battery; fuel pump strainer; flange spring; fuel filter; fuel pump; manifold gasket; donut gasket; spark plugs; valve cover gasket; front shocks and windshield wipers, This is my fifth car and I can use the garage space at the moment. If you want additional pictures or need any additional information I will get back to you as soon as I am able to. This vehicle is insured as an antique for $10k and the insurance costs $153 per year. I will NOT respond to emails OR texts. If you are interested in the car please call me at six three one - nine 4 eight - 0 two one 9. I do not need help selling this car. Thanks for looking."

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page